anon request 5.

Are you still going to post about Harry not coming to y/n birthday? No rush (headcanon)

- y/n would have a lot of expectations as it’s her first birthday with her boyfriend, harry.

- everyone she held dearly to her heart, would be there in her little home, except for one important guest, harry. maybe he’s busy, but he’ll make it, right? she thought.

- you’d try to hide your dismay from your friends and relatives because today’s the day you chose to officially introduce harry to them.

- you’d be in the kitchen, forcing yourself not to cry as the tears started flowing from your eyes. you usually don’t ask him to do something specific for you but when you do, he don’t even heed to it.

- the guests started to leave as the day has come to an end, some of them offering you a warm hug that you didn’t know you desperately needed a comfort. all of them feeling sorry for you and the thought of facing harry afterwards makes her shudder from having an painful argument.

- as the last guest leaves the quiet home, it’d hit you harshly that harry really forgot your birthday and you even started think that work has replaced you as his first priority and it truly broke you. you silently weeps to yourself as you back hits the wall.

- when harry comes back home from another session, he’d be confused. perceiving all the balloons still hanging from the ceiling, expensive shopping bags, gift wrappers, and a birthday cap. it clicks his mind, y/n’s birthday. he fucking missed his love’s birthday. first birthday together.

- he knows you were looking forward for this day because you had constantly pestered him to wear her favourite suite, pink gucci. she’d joking claim that he’ll forget her birthday and she would be fake hurt as harry cracks up and say, “maybe i will.”

- now here is he, really forgot her birthday and instead of wearing the pink suite she loved, he is standing in the hallway in simple plain white tee and a black loose pants. thinking how he can fix the mess he created.

- the atmosphere is frightening and eerily quiet except the clinging noises of wine glasses being placed on the kitchen counter. there stood the birthday girl, in her birthday dress, all dolled up from head to toe for him and for nothing. her makeup slightly ruined from the sobbing and now that she’s exhausted and mostly, upset.

- so broken, so lonely, so upset and disappointed at him. the sight itself was painful for harry to watch. the only thing she asked and he really took her for fucking granted. the once happy ambience being a painful memory for both of them.

- “love, i’m really sor-”

- “save it, harry. it’s over now and you have done enough damage. i don’t want to see you right now.” she snaps back at him with a slight quivering in her voice.

- y/n walks away from him to head to the bedroom and as for harry, he’s not quite sure if she’s walking away from his life.