Chapter Six - Dragons

I didn't want to move. I could feel his body heat through his shirt. We were so close. And then suddenly my phone rang.

It was almost 4 in the morning. Where did the time go?

"Hello?" I asked.

"I just woke up to change Rahul's diapers and realised you're not home yet." Parul spoke. "I suppose it went well..."

"Actually yes." I replied sharing a glance with Nitin.

I kept the phone with parul after a small chat. I tried not to speak much about nitin in front of nitin but I did try to speak in code and conveyed as much as i could without saying much. She mostly asked the right questions.

I stayed with Nitim for a couple of hours more.

As I layed on the grass with my head on his chest the stars faded and the sun came up. Even though the sun shone grey clouds loomed. It was about to rain.

Right now i felt the beauty and pleasantness of this world

Right now i felt the beauty and pleasantness of this world. I clutched closer to him now becauae of the sudden drop in temperature. A bright blue sky with grey clouds.

Sunshine came through making the clouds higher up a softer shade of bright white.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

It wasnt just silver and white though, how can I describe the pallete? Namely the colours were Orange, Purple, Gold, Grey and Blue.

This is also one of my favourite parts about rain, given that rainy is my all time favorite weather.

The clouds thundered.

"I better get going" I said while feeling like I really didn't wanna leave.

"Okay" he said like he didn't want me to leave but didn't know if he should say anything to stop me. "you're my ride, then?" he added.

I rode him to his apartment. I let the engine die when we were under his building. He got off the bike and stood a foot away.  I got off too then to give him a hug.

"Will I see you again?" he smiled at me hopefully.

I stared at him. Flashbacking involuntarily at all the things he said made me feel and stirred up.

I didn't say anything for a couple of seconds then I took the liberty to take a step forward get on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. I let my lips set and linger on his cheek for a good three seconds.

I pulled away and said, "Yes I would love that." he beamed at me, giving me 'that look' that melts me.

I got on my bike again and then remembered, "wait" I said and suddenly felt this wave of chills on my arm when he turned around. Odd, I thought.

"Yeah?" he mused "think you forgot something?" he asked.

"Uhmm" I replied "I don't even have your phone number."