Roger rabbit...

(ATENTION! PLAY SONG AS YOU READ THE STORY FOR THE FULL EFFECT! KISSES.xx)

I walk up the steps in my cheeta pants (pic inserted) and oversized shirt knowing I look... Just awful.

I tried to fix my face a bit but... No. It didn't work.

I ring the door bell and hear nothing so I knock loudly. There are 2 cars in the driveway. I guess he lives with his parents.

As I am about to walk away and go home I hear a rather familiar laugh. He's home! He probably just didn't hear me knock. So I knock again. And again. And one last time.

This time I hear a low mumbled voice. Then another saying "coming"

I wait patiently... Maybe this is a mistake. Why am I trusting him? He was a jerk in my mind a day ago... So ima give it up over a note?...

Then before I can think too hard the door flings open and its a guy I notice as one of the jocks from my school.

I look like a total idiot.

"Um... Hey."

He looks me over and looks annoyed.

"Is...uh...is"

"Spit it out hun?! You lost your mommy or something?" He says this with a baby voice and sounds kinda annoyed until his little remark which he rewards himself with a smirk and a chuckle for.

I stand in awe of his remark tho. My eyes start to burn. McKarson comes to the door with a coolers lite in hand with a smile on his face and an Angels jersey on.

The game was today.

"You expecting her?" Says the one that made the comment about... Her...

He hesitates and with a little hope I hope he punches the guy in the face takes me into a hug and tells me it'll be okay.

But all I get is a...

"Psh! Don't even know the girl man!" And he walked away without any eye contact.

My heart was broken. The guy that said I was looking for my.. My... Mom.... And then McKarson just punching me in the chest and not even looking back to see if I was okay.

I feel my cheeks to find out I have obviously been crying for a while now.

"Babe. This is a place for big kids maybe your mommys at the supermarket where you bought that dolly of yours." He said with a smirk when I look down at the little stuffed elephant that held so much...

That little ignorant!... And before I could think what's next my fist collided with his face and my foot with his stomach when he was to my height.

I heard cursing and saw blood. Then I just ran. I didn't know where I was going... But I ran... And I ran fast. Tears streaming down my face and all. Trying to get away from reality.

Trying to get away from the nightmare... Bc no matter how fast or how far I ran... It followed

It would never leave

It was impossible to let go.

And it happened only 3 years ago.

Yet it tears everything In my life away...

From its old path; to the new one its creating.

mom...

***
Sorry haven't updated loves! I've been busy!!! Butttttt it's almost valentines!!! Candy, pink, and everything good!! Can't wait can't wait! I'm sick so this probably sucks butttt I tried! Lol. Love the song I picked! I wrote it while listening to it! It just fits so well. Love you guys! KISSES.xx