CHAPTER ONE

It's already passed ten when he left the hospital, after his 12 hours of shift he can finally go home and take his rest. Driving his car on his way to Wang's mansion, he's been living there for the past 18 years since the day his aunt took him in.

He rub his temple due to his tiredness, being a doctor requires a lot of energy, good thing his body cooperates quite well. Clutching his one hand on his stearing wheel while the other's massaging his temple gently. His phone on the side suddenly rang, he shifted his gaze to look who's calling him.

He recognised the number instantly, it's from home, he reached out his hand and answered it. An old man's voice sounded in the other line, he recognize who it is.

"Hello, Dr. Xiao? My apologies for calling you suddenly, I hope I'm not disturbing you" said the old man.

"Oh. Hello, uncle tian. No, you're not. Why did you call? Is something happened?" He ask frowning. Uncle Tian was family Wang's old servant, he's serving the Wang family for almost 27 years, he's also close with him since he live on that mansion.

"Yes, Young Master just came home and his one leg seem to be bleeding but he refuses us to treat him. We're worried about him, you're the only one I think of who could treat him, I'm sorry for disturbing you, Dr. Xiao " he can sense uncle Tian's trembling voice.

"I'm actually on my home, uncle Tian. Don't worry too much, i'll be there in 10 minutes. Where is he now?" He ask, managing to drive slowly beside the road.

"He went to his room, he's kind of limping too" uncle Tian said.

"Alright, uncle Tian. Just prepare the medical kit for me. Thank you " after their conversation then he hanged up his phone.

Of course he's worried about him, that's his Young Master after all, they've been living in the same roof since he was 10, they were very close at that time like real brothers, but when they grown up just like now his Young Master suddenly became cold towards him, he changed a lot, always giving him the cold treatment. He doesn't have any idea what he did wrong to him.

"That guy, even if it's me who can treat him what's so special? He doesn't even want to see me" he said to himself before sighing.

When the first time they met his Young Master was only five years old and he was ten, he remember how shy that little kid back then to him, dropping his head shyly that he couldn't even look at him straightly. It took weeks before  they became comfortable and close to each other finally. Wang's family was very well off, it's Mrs. Wang Yiran who's managing the company right now, and will be pass down later to her son Young Master Yi bo, but that guy's so reluctant to inherit their family's company. He keeps busying himself from the things he really wanted to do, he's a spoiled kid since then, and right now even his own mother couldn't even stop him from doing those things, like skateboarding and motorcycle racing.

Thinking about it, he thought that he probably wounded his leg again becasue of practising his skateboard or maybe from his motorbike. It's not only the first time that this happened, that guy always hurt himself for like two to three times a month and of course it's him who always treats that careless Young Master of him, if not him then who? That guy has a very cold temperament, doesn't like touching other people, he'll definitely gonna choose his wound not to be treated than other people touching him, he knows him very well.

After the ten minutes of drive he finally arrived at the front of Wang's mansion. A guard opened the gate for him, he parked his car at the garage and went inside the house. Uncle Tian welcome him at the door.

"Good evening, Dr. Xiao. You're finally here, I'm glad " uncle Tian's face seem to be at panick still. He greeted him back.

"Is he still upstairs? Where's the medical kit? I'll go see him" he said politely.