CHAPTER TWO

Dr. Xiao went downstairs to hand back the medical kit to uncle Tian after he treated his Young master's leg injury. He looked irritated because he's around, his heart hurt a little.

He handed the medical kit to uncle Tian and instructed him with the medicine and even told him to bring his Young master  food also.

"What about you, Dr. Xiao? Should i bring you food also in your room?" Uncle Tian ask when he's about to leave.

"There's no need, uncle Tian. I already ate, but thank you, i'm going upstairs now to wash up, excuse me" he said politely with a smile.

"Alright, have a good rest" uncle Tian's always  been good to him ever since, he and aunt Wen  never treated him like an outsider and he's always glad about it.

Walking through the hallway, he would walk pass by first into his Young master's room before he could reach his room, their room were actually just beside each other, only seperated by a thick wall. He stopped at his front door and stood there for a while before leaving and went to his own room.

He took a bath first, this always his routine every night when he comes home or whenever he came back from hospital. The scene earlier has not yet left his head, taking a bath can make him cool down also , he felt like his whole body was in tense earlier, facing his Young master's coldness towards him makes him anxious and uneasy, good thing he can still act as normal as he could.

He checked his emails after he had taken his bath, sitting in front of his laptop reading his aunt Yiran's email for him saying that she can't be back yet because she's still busy with their new project business in XXcity. She's also asking if how are the things going on them, he emailed her back telling her everythings the same and fine and after he sent it he dried his hair and went to bed.

The next day he found uncle Tian and aunt Wen in the dining room preparing their breakfast. Aunt Wen is family Wang's cook and she and uncle Tian are husband and wife, they had a child and is already married, they are both so nice to him.

"Morning, aunt Wen, uncle" he greeted them.

"You're up so early, come have some breakfast " aunt Wen said pointing him to sit on the chair.

"Are you going to the hospital early too?" Uncle Tian ask.

He shook his head answering. " Not this early, Uncle, later at ten it's still early for me to come at work. Is the Young master have come down already?" He said asking.

"We have not seen him coming down yet, maybe still on his room, do you want me to wake him up so you can eat breakfast together ?"

"It's alright, Uncle. I will go wake him up myself" he said smiling at him. He did not know but he has the feeling that he should do it himself.

Uncle Tian also knows that the relationship between the two of them seem to have changed a long time ago, but they chose to be quite about it and did not dare meddle in their business and could only sighed in their hearts, and he thought that maybe this is a good chance for them to get closer again.

"Alright, good. Then we will wait for the two of you!" Uncle Tian said in a happy tone .

He smiled at him before turning his back and finally left the dining.

And again, he's standing in front of his Young masters room, as usual he would stand there for a while before knocking.

"Young master, are you awake? It's time for breakfast, wake up" he said knocking.

There's no answer just like as always, he is probably still sleeping, but he knows that even if he's already awake he would not even answer him no matter what. Knocking would only take his time and make things delayed, so again he'll just gonna go inside again.