Chapter 6

- Ella's Point Of View -

*1 week later*

I was walking down the path leading to the forest. It was a lonely Saturday night. Lette is out of town, Jay is sick and Luke is taking care of him, and me, well, I'm here walking towards the forest to the hidden tree house.

It's where I spend my time when I'm alone. I brought my backpack and inside it are chips, biscuits, books, pencil, ballpen, colored pencil, and my drawing notebook.

I love drawing. I sometimes express my feelings there. It's like a diary but instead of using words, I use portraits. I find drawing portraits easier than writing.

I saw the edge of the road and the entrance of the forest. Quickly, I walked trying avoiding the old cabin.

As I was passing the old cabin, I noticed some movements and my not-thinking-eyes looked at where the movements came from and I don't know if it was just me or my imagination but is that a freaking silhouette over there?!

My heart skipped a bit but not that romantic thing one, the oh-my-gosh-am-I-gonna-die one!

I saw the silhouette move closer towards where I stand and my eyes widened and I ran as fast as I can to the forest. I heard someone or something chasing me and I fastened my pace until I saw the tree house.

"Almost there, Ella! You're gonna make it!" My subconscious yelled.

I quickly climbed the ladder and when I was inside, I locked the doors and windows and I lit up all the candles and when I was sure that I was safe, I let out a sigh of relief. Mentally high fiving my subconscious.

I put my bag beside me and just laid there for a couple of seconds.

"Hey, girl." A voice said in the dark.

My eyes widened.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed. I felt a hand cup my mouth from behind.

"Hey, shush! You're hurting my ears." Someone complained. It sounded like a male's voice.

I trashed and trashed in the arms of a male stranger but he was as hard as a stone. And cold as ice. I felt a shiver move down my shoulder blades because of how cold he is.

"Okay now, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He said calmly.

I ignored him and kept trashing and screaming hopelessly in his strong arms.

"Please. I won't hurt you. I promise." He said.

I don't know why or how but I believed him. I stopped trashing around and calmed down just like he said.

"There we go." He said and I can feel him smiling.

"Okay, I'm gonna let you go now. Do you promise not to scream and run away?" He said sternly.

I nodded.

"Promise?" He asked.

I once again nodded.

He slowly and carefully let go of me and I faced him. I saw a man with dark hair, defined jaw, pale skin, pointy nose, thin lips, and a big muscular body.

We stood in silence not knowing what to say until he broke it and said.

"Hello, miss Ella. I'm Alex." He greeted me politely with a smile on his pale face.

"Uh... hi?" I said. "How'd you know me?" I asked.

"Easy, you are the lost granddaughter of Queen Mariella." He said.

My mouth dropped open in shock. "Is this a prank? Because seriously, it's not funny. Lette come out, come out wherever you are. Jay? Luke? Very funny guys. Ha-ha." I said with a bored expression.

'Alex' tilted his head sideways and looked at me confused.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Uhm... aren't you getting paid for doing this prank on me by my friends?" I asked him.

"Uhh... nope. I was sent here to the world of mortals to take you and bring you back where you truly belong." He said casually.

"What the hell are you saying?" I asked confused. "I belong here. This is where I was born and this is where I'll die." I said to him.

He gave a sigh. "So you truly don't remember huh?" He asked me with-- Wait, what is that? Is that.... pain... in his eyes?
What?

I must be hallucinating.

He just stared at me with sadness in his eyes and he looked down at the floor.

"What's wrong?" I asked him concerned.

He looked up at me... he stared at me. "Nothing." He snapped.

I was shocked at his tone.

He made his way out of the tree house and jumped down the ladder and he just continued walking until he stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Come on." He demanded.

My eyes widened and I shook my head. He gave a frustrated sigh and walked towards me. He pulled my ankle and then I was on his shoulder.

"Wait, what? Let me go!" I yelled.

He just laughed.

..

..

..

..

He just freaking laughed and continued walking deeper into the forest.

Uh-oh.

◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

Eyy, sorry took so long to update. ✌✌✌✌✌✌

Oh and Alex will be Sebastian Smythe. Picture can be found in the media section.