Chapter 9

For the first time in a long time, I have slept like a baby throughout the entire night. I didn't wake up screaming because of some memory, and I also didn't wake up from any nightmares as I used to do at home. I slowly open my eyes, and stretch my arms out. But then I feel the arms around my waist.

Which can only mean one thing.

I turn my head to the side and find Hades sleeping peacefully beside me. My lips part as I look at him. I thought he had left after I fell asleep, not stay beside me for the entire night. No, he wasn't supposed to do that. This is wrong, I shouldn't even be in bed with a man like him in the first place.

He blinks a couple of times as I push against his chest, trying to get him further away from me. ''Good Morning to you too'' He chuckles.

''Why did you sleep here?'' I say frustrated, still trying to push him away but he doesn't budge, not even an inch.

His hair is messy, but somehow he still manages to make it look good. ''What, we're friends, are we not?'' I can tell from the sound of his raspy morning voice, that he is in fact teasing me. I frown at him. And then he rolls his body on top of my own, leaving me no room to escape his grasp.

''H-Hades!'' I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks as I look up into his eyes. His eyes have that playful look in them again. He dips his head down, his lips almost touching mine, making me widen my eyes at him.

He lets out a laugh, then he traces my lips with his fingers. ''You seem a lot better today, that's good'' He rolls off me again, and I quickly use this as my chance to get off the bed. ''Let's do something today'' He says, as he eyes me with a mysterious look in his eyes.

''Why don't you show me around this place?'' I suggest, taking this as a chance to get a good look around. And maybe, if I'm lucky, he shows me the way to the library, even though I'm not sure I want to go there anymore after yesterday's events. But it could help me get around without getting lost again.

Hades lets out a sigh, before he gets up from the bed. And just as he takes a step, he's suddenly dressed in new clothing, his hair is also back to his usual style. ''It's the most boring thing to do, but fine.. Let's go''

''I need to change first..'' I say, looking down at myself.

Hades snaps his fingers together, and then I'm no longer in my nightgown. Instead I'm dressed in a long all black beautiful dress, with lace covering my arms. It's darker than what I usually like to wear, but it is a pretty dress, I can't lie about that. ''H-How did you do that'' I ask him, as I look down at the dress, and then shift my gaze to look at his clothes.

''It's just one of my many talents.. You're welcome to figure my other talents out too'' He says, as he looks down at me.

Did he just? .... Oh my, he did. Didn't he? I feel my cheeks blush, so I quickly walk past him and open the door. ''Will you please just show me around?'' I ask him, trying to start up another conversation.

Hades lets out a loud laugh, before catching up to me. ''Come now little one, what do you want to see first?''

I won't ask him to show me where Sebastian is, that's for sure. It's like my body already knows what way I will need to go, if I ever want to find him again. Just like I did before. And then there's the library, but I don't feel like turning into Lucifer's little doll whom he can control again, no he would probably feel irritated at seeing me this soon again. So I think it's best to stay clear of him for the time being.

''Can we go outside?'' I ask him, he looks down at me for a second before nodding his head. He doesn't say anything, but starts leading the way. It doesn't even take that long to get to the main doors from here, so how i managed to take a very long detour yesterday is a wonder to me.