Chocolate Rose

Rosetail follows Alabaster's trail through the woods. The trail itself is pretty easy to find, but the sun is setting and Rosetail knows she will have to find shelter and food soon. The beasts of these woods, she knows, will eat anything they find that doesn't kill them first. She sees something up ahead- a light of some sort. Creeping towards it, she sees that it is a fire, and there is a figure next to it. She creeps closer and closer, trying to get a better look, when suddenly the figure looks up.
Chocolate Rose: Who's there?
Rosetail switches to her cat/human form (Cattail/Rosarina), stands up, and says,
Cattail/Rosarina: I'm Rosarina. You can call me Cattail if you want.
Chocolate Rose: Where do you come from, Rosarina Cattail?
Rosarina: Well, I'm actually the queen.
Chocolate Rose: I find that hard to believe. The queen's name is Cattarina, and she doesn't have cat ears.
Rosarina: I know. I can turn into a cat, or a cat person like this.
Chocolate Rose: Show me.
Rosarina/Cattail changes back into Rosetail, then back into Rosarina/Cattail, then back into Cattarina.
Chocolate Rose: Whoa, okay, that was definitely something you don't see every day. Seriously, though, that was awesome!
Cattarina: Thanks. Do you have any food?
Chocolate Rose: Yup. I brought pretty much everything I had in the house with me.
Cattarina: Where are you going?
Chocolate Rose: Oh, you know, just...places... (her eyes cloud with an emotion Cattarina can't quite place as she looks off in the distance.)
Cattarina: Well, maybe I can help you get there after I finish my quest.
Chocolate Rose begins cooking some meat over the fire and lays out some bread and cheese on a cloth.
Chocolate Rose: That would be great. What's your quest?
Cattarina: I'm following my best assassin, who I sent out to kill Uno.
Chocolate Rose: Why?
Cattarina: She killed, like, a lot of innocent people! She-
Chocolate Rose: I mean, why are you following him if he's your best assassin?
Cattarina: I know he's going to need backup when he finds her.
Chocolate Rose: And you don't think he would take someone else with him as backup? Come on! Unless he's totally stupid, that is.
Cattarina: You're probably right.
The two eat, and then go to sleep for the night. Cattarina lays awake for awhile, wondering if this quest was really such a good idea. Alabaster wasn't stupid, so he would likely have taken someone else with him to find Uno, and Cattarina thinks that if that's the case, she doesn't need- or want- to be out here anyway. A small voice in her head says, "Oh, come on! It's good for you to be out here in the real world!" but Cattarina isn't so sure.