Two

Alicias POV:

I woke up to she sound of my phone ringing. I look at the screen and see that Lilly is calling me. I picked up my phone and awnsered it.

"Hello" I said groggily because I just woke up.

"Hey can you come pick me up from jacks house" she asked

"Uh yeah,give me a few mins and I'll be over there." I said back.

I get out of bed and put on some clothes (outfit is the first picture^^) and put on some makeup and headed to jacks house.

When I got there I got out of my car and started walking to the front door.i rang the doorbell and Johnson awnsered the door. "I'm here to pick up Lilly" I said still tired

"Oh yeah she's changing upsairs" he said opening the door all the way so that I could come in.

I walked in the house and saw gilinsky sitting in the couch. I walked over to him and say down. "Hey" he said sitting up.

"Hey" I said back

"What are you doing here" he asked nicely"

"Um-picking up Lilly" I responded.

"Wana go get dinner later" he asked

"Sure"I said blushing.

What time" I asked

"Whenever your ready" he responded. Lilly came downstairs and waved at Johnson and said bye to jack.(Jack j is called Johnson and Jack g will just be called Jack or just gilinsky)

We walked out the door and gilinsky winked at me before shutting the door.

I got on the car and drove off with a smile on my face.

"What's up with you,why are you so happy" Lilly asked.

"Jack and I are going to dinner today, and idk I think I like him.hes super cute" I said still smiling.

"Ohh does someone have a crush" Lilly said laughing.

"Maybe😏" I said smirking.

We got to the house and I went inside and took a shower. After the shower I put my hair in a towel and put my phone in my phone and blasted the weekends new album. I put on some random shirt and shorts to do my hair and makeup in and went to sit at my vanity. I quickly applied some natrul makeup. I hate wearing a lot of makeup so I just use mascara eyeliner and consealer on my undereyes.

I dried my hair and curled loose curls at the ends of my hair. For my outfit (outfit is the seccond picture). After I was ready I got a text from Jack

From Jack🍑: are you ready yet babe?😏

To jack🍑: babe? And yes I'm ready

From jack🍑:on my way😏

To jack🍑: what's with the emoji😂

From jack🍑: idk😏😂

To jack🍑: hurrryy up I'm hungry

From jack🍑:chill babe I'm almost here

To Jack🍑: seriously stop calling me babe😂

I locked my phone and got my white Chanel purse and put my phone charger,phone,and all of my girl nececities in it. The doorbell rang and j ran downstairs and yelled up the stairs to Lilly that I was leaving. I opened the door to see gilinsky leaning on the side of the door with a smirk on his beautiful face.

JACK GS POV:

She opened the door and oh my was she the most beautiful girl in the world. "Shall we go" she said in an accent.

"Yes we shall" I responded in the same accent.

We walked to the car and got in.

'So where are we going' she asked in her soft beautiful voice.

'Its a SUPRISE' I said back smirking

'Your not going to take me to a valley and kill me are you' she asked laughing a bit.

"Of course not" I said looking at her beautiful hazel eyes.

We were on the car for about 5 mins with music softly in the background to not make an awkward silence before she asked agian where we were going. "We will be there In like 2 mins" I said focusing on the road. "Ok" she said leaning her head on the window looking out to the scenery.

ALICIAS POV:

We pulled up to a field of grass and flowers. I looked at Jack confused. "I always come here when I'm stressed or I need to relax and I thought we could have a picnic" he said going to the back of the car. "Awh how cute" I said with a smile on my face. He got blankets and pillows from the trunk and set them up in the grass. Then got a basket of food and set it on the plankets and pillows. We sat down and it got kinda cold considering it was getting dark I shivered a bit " are you cold" Jack asked getting the food out of the basket. "Uh yeah kinda"I said.

'Here' he said while giving me his jacket.

'Thanks' I said in response to his nice gesture.

We got finished eating 15 mins later. And he laid down.

"Come here" he said motioning for me to lay down with him.

I layed down and he put his arm around me . "I feel like I've known you forever" he said. "It's been 2 days" I said laughing.

"Exactly I feel like we've known each other our whole lives but in reality we've only known each other for 2 days, it's crazy". He said looking at the stars. I looked up at him and smiled then put my head on his chest. "Are we moving to fast" he asked me. "I don't think so, I mean I really like you so it just feels right" I said blushing " you like me huh" he said smirking looking down at me.

"No, your the ugliest rat I've ever seen in my life" I said laughing.

"Really?" He said sad

"No,silly,of corse I like you.i wouldn't be laying with someone in a field under the stars with someone I don't like" I said looking at him. 'Feisty I like it' he said laughing. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment until I hear Jack say my name. "Alicia?" He said I could feel his boice vibrate through his chest "yeah?" I said with my eyes still closed "will you be my girlfriend" he said nervously.

"Of corse I will" I said looking up at him.

He looked at my lips then my eyes to my lips to my eves then he leaned in and I leaned in and we kissed. I felt sparks fly like the Fourth of July (no pun intended😂).

I layed my head back on his head and soon fell asleep.

I was shooken awake by Jack telling us it's time to leave. "OMG I'm so sorry i didn't mean to fall asleep"I said laughing. "No it's ok I fell asleep too"he said looking at me. I pecked his lips once more before getting into the car. "What time is it" I asked Jack

"About 3 am" he said casually

"Oh my gosh" I said shoked.

"Do you want to sleep over it do u want me to take you home.." He asked

"Lilly is at our house too with Johnson "sh said adding on to his sentence before that.

"Uh I'll sleep over if that's ok with you. "I said blushing.

"Of corse it's ok" he said looking back at the road.

We got back to his jous e and quietly went into his room.

"Do u want to wear something comfy to sleep in"he said looking through his drawer. "Yes please" I said sitting on his bed looking at his toned musles. "Take a picture it will last longer babe"he said smirking.

"Oh sorry I didn't relise I was staring.

He threw me a shirt to wear. I went to the bathroom and cracked the door. I put on the shirt that went to my thighs so i didn't need shorts and walked out and layed down on his bed. He walked in the room a minute later with flannel pants and I rvca shirt on . I patted the bed signaling for him to lay down. He layed down and I snuggled up to him. "Goodnight beautiful"he said into my hair.

"Goodnight handsome" I said into his chest. I alowly fell into a deep sleep.