Seven

A COUPLE DAYS LATER:
ALICIAS POV:
Today was the day we left for magcon.
It was about 5:30am and I was up because we had to leave for the airport at 6.
"Jack wake up" I whispered while shaking him lightly.
His eyes fluttered open as he smiled.
"Come on get up" I said pulling him out of bed.
He groaned and got out of bed.
I couldn't help but stare at his body, all he was wearing was boxers do it was kinda hard not to stare.
"Like what you see baby"he said in his morning raspy voice that makes my heart melt.
"Not really" I said smirking,i winked at him and left the room to go put my suitcase downstairs by the door.
"We have to go pick up johnson and Lilly " Jack said running down the stairs while putting his shirt on.
"Are you ready" I said, 0pening the door.
"Yeah, let's gooo" Jack said before kissing my cheek. I got my bags and jack got his and we headed out the door to the car.
I put our bags in the trunk and went up to the drivers seat.
~~~~~
AFTER THE FLIGHT:
Jack g's POV:
We got off of the flight. me and jack were walking and talking as the girls were behind us also talking.
I called an uber to come pick us up and take us to the hotel.
Once the uber got to the airport we headed off to the hotel.
Me and johnson were sitting by the windows as Lilly was sitting by Jack and Alicia was sitting by me.
I rested my hand on her thigh as she rested her head on my shoulder. "When is the first event?" She asked softly
"Um, I think in 2 days. so we get 2 days to do whatever we want then the event then we leave." I responded.
We got to the hotel and split up rooms.
Room 1:
Jack g
Jack j
Lilly
Alicia

Room2:
Taylor
Aaron
Carter
Jacob

Room 3:
Nash
Cameron
Shawn
Matt

And MAHOGONY got a room to herself.
We all got settled into our rooms.
It was now about 5pm.
So we all decided to go eat.
~~~~
After dinner:
After dinner we came back to the hotel to get some rest.
Alicia, Jack, Lilly and I all went into our room.
We took showers and all got settled into bed.
"Can we watch a movie"Alicia said quietly.
"Of corse boo" I said as I was opening my laptop and putting Netflix on.
We ended up watching, the breakfast club, mean girls, monsters inc,and a episode of switched at birth.
It was now super late so we decided to to go to sleep "goodnight beautiful" I said to her as I pushed her hair out of her face gently and kissed her on the cheek."goodnight handsome" she said back to me almost falling asleep.
I soon started to doze off into a well needed deep sleep.