Eight

Jack gilinskys POV:
I woke up to an empty bed.
I look around to see where Alicia went and heard the shower running.
I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.
"Hey babe" Alicia said while grabbing the towel from on top of the shower door.
"Mornin baby" my groggily voice spoke.
She got out of the shower and got dressed. I changed into my clothes and went out of the bathroom to see johnson and Lilly gone.
I decided to text johnson and ask where they were.
Jack j:were downstairs getting breakfast.
Jack g: alrigh me and Alicia will be down in a minute
Alicia and I headed downstairs until we got stopped by a fan.
"OMG I LOVE U SO MUCH, WHO IS THIS SLUT YOUR WITH" she said screaming in our faces.
I looked over to alica and saw hurt on her face. I grabbed her hand and walked away.
"Just ignore it baby" I whispered in her ear.
She nodded and smiled at me.

We got into the breakfast area, got our food and sat down with all the boys.
"What's up hottie"taylor said smirking at alicia.
"This hottie is mine, fuck off" I said while grabbing her hand under the table.
We all made conversation.
Soon after we all got done eating, we went up to our rooms tonfinish getting ready.
Everyone in our room ( lilly,alicia,johnson, and me) were all done getting dressed so we decided to watch some Netflix.
A few shows into Greys anatomy and everyone was ready for the event.
"LETS GO GUYS" Bart yelled at us.
We started walking to the event and once we got there we set up all of our equipment.
MAHOGONY already had her dj table set up, so she sat in the back with Alicia.
I walked back to them and sat on Alicas lap.
"Get off of meeee"she whined.
"No baby"I said leaning into her chest.
I made myself comfortable on her.
"You look like a baby" she said laughing.
"10 minutes until we're letting everyone in" Bart said while getting a Pepsi out of the fridge.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THE EVENT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER❤️❤️❤️