TMR - 11

Hi everyone!! Please watch CRAZY BEAUTIFUL YOU -- starring DANIEL PADILLA, KATHRYN BERNARDO AND INIGO PASCUAL. In nationwide on FEBRUARY 25, 2015! Do not forget! 

Let's make it blockbuster hit this 2015!! 

(MUSIC VIDEO TRAILER OF CRAZY BEAUTIFL YOU ON THE SIDE!) 

KASSANDRA’S POV

I and Dad talked last night, he told me that Lola Karla will have a party in our farm. Well, para maiba naman at hindi sa city meron din daw na mga teenagers na pupunta.

“Baby, let’s go?” where are we going? We’ll go back home.

Kasi alam ko sa sarili ko na kaya ko nang maging okay.

“When will be the party po?” I asked my Dad while we’re checking out from the hotel.

“Tomorrow.”

I didn’t answer nalang but I guess, I need to help myself.

“Kass are you ready?” tanong ni Ate Ciacia, nag-nod nalang naman ako.

I need to have a space from everyone.

“Am I going to attend school tomorrow?” I asked

“It’s Saturday baby.” I was shocked by the answer.

How time moves and I don’t even feel that it’s already Friday.

"But Dad, we have saturday classes btw." I said.

"Kass, we need to leave early para maaga tayo makarating dun." He's reffering to the farm and or party.

Ayaw ko din naman pumasok.

I—

I decided to just keep my mouth shut the whole ride.

What happened in Davao isn’t that happy or yea it is pero pandalian lang pala, It didn’t last.

Umuwi kami sa bahay and everybody’s quiet. Ate Ciacia said goodbye because they will be staying at her condominium, while Tito JC and Tita Nath decided to just stay.

“Kassandra, you have visitors.” Tita Nath said while fixing their bag.  I just said ‘thanks’ and went to the Sala.

I saw them… Erich, Julian, Jeremy, Diandra, Stephen and the new guy.

“Bestie!!” Erich welcomed me with a warm hug.

I just smiled tiredly.

“Kass.” Kuya Jeremy said. “By the way, this is Royen.” I smiled at Royen, A real one.

“Missed you.” Kuya Jeremy said and hugged me. “How are you?” he continued.

A few weeks ago, when I was asked by a friend if How was me and that was the easiest question for me that time but since that ‘engagement’,  I don’t really know what happened. I’m lost and I don’t know what to answer.

“It’s okay not to answer.” He said as he sit down.

“Haha, I’m good.” I said because I need to help myself. “Uhm guys, do you want a drink?” such unusual that they all said no.