TMR - 1

KASSANDRA’s POV

I’m Kassandra Daniella Padilla

I’m not any of those ‘typical teenager’, that is what my father and mother always teach me.

Industry knows me as ‘Kate Padilla’I maybe have many names but I am Kassandra.

I am not a typical teenager, I don’t do what they use to do. Kate is a commercial model and she do a lot of extras on tv but they never knew Kate as ‘Kassandra’; They’ve never given me a chance.

Typical Teenagers do shopping with their friends, yes I do but with my Manager or Erich and Julian. They do fall in love and have a tons and tons of boyfriends but me? I don’t I never had a chance because I am ‘Kate’  the largest company in the world’s daughter, the luckiest heir and the sweet model.

“Are you okay honey?” My mom asked while sitting beside me on the couch.

They say I got my charming eyes and smile from my mom while my nose and eyebrows is from my dad.

“Mom, I’m just thinking of quitting from the industry I mean, I want to stop from modeling and such. Is that okay with you and Dad?” I told my mother, This is 50-50.

“Ofcoarse Kass! We’ll support you in whatever you want but  what comes into your mind? I- I thought?”

“Its just that I want to focus on school, I’m really tired.” I said, speaking of school, it was our 3rd week now. “And because of that shoot I was pulled out so I got late and my group mates really need to go here for planning.” 

“If that’s what you want honey, I really understand. Okay? I’ll talk your Dad later.”

“Thank you Mom.” Then I hugged her tightly

“Ehem, can we interrupt the mother-and-daughter bonding?” It’s Julian’s voice!

“Hahaha Julian! You kid, Come here guys! I’ll prepare your merienda lang. Okay?” My mom smiled at me, so I smiled back and she went to the Kitchen.

“Ang ganda talaga ni Tita Kath.” My 1st groupmate, James. His family owns a resort here and on Batangas.