TMR - 4

I'm really excited.for.whatever will happen in this story! I have so much ideas for climax! Hahahaha

──────

KASSANDRA'S POV

I woke up with those laughters and such. Saturday ngayon at magkatext kami ni Matthew nung Thursday pa ng gabi. Diba? Nakakakilig kaya.

"Kass? Are you awake?" that voice! It's Ate Ciacia's well, I missed her a lot. It's been 2 or 3 years since I met her.

"Ate Ciacia, is that you?" i asked while smiling.

"Yes honey, open the door."

-

"Ate Ciaaa! I missed you!! How are you?" I excitedly asked her.

"I'm fine and in loveee." She smiled at me as if she's really inlove and what.

"Inlove? You have a boyfriend? Yiii. Emeghed." I asked and she smiled again.

Pag inlove ka nga naman, you can't forget to smile.

"Yes, Allen is his name." She answered me. While, It is really a nice name.

"Oh? Did Tito Kevin and Tita Shannen approved on him na?" I asked. She immediatley nodded.

"Well, Allen is actually an artist then, Dad found it out. They disagree on our relationship at first but as time goes by, they approve ours na din." Sge explained. Aww how cute naman. Atleast, pumayag sina Tito.

"Aww. Can I see his picture?" Then, Ate Ciacia opened her phone. Aww.. Sweet couple tho.

"How about you Kass? Yii. Haha!" currently she's teasing me again.

"I don't have, but I think I'm inlove" I said with a smile.

"Really? Omayghad. With whom!?" she excitedly asked.

"Matthew. Tyrone Matthew Gothico." But then, I thought that she would smile widely but instead, she didn't.

But why? We all know that Gothico-Padilla is a very good friends.

"Does Tito Daniel knows that?" She asked. Umiling naman ako.

"No, Mom wants me to finish my studies first. A right guy will come daw, ganun." I said "Tapos, just wait for him daw kasi dadating daw siya. Well, I don't know." i continued.

"Ah, Maybe. You're just infatuated to Matt." She simply said. "Can you give Ate Ciacia a hug?" I nodded and hugged her.

Why is she like this? Hyper a minute then suddenly sad in a second.

"Are you going with us?" I changed the topic.

Hindi ako manhid, pero may nararamdaman akong kakaiba. It feels like they're hiding a secret from me.

First, Dad had his vacation. Then second, Ate Ciacia's emotion and such. Why are they like this? What will be the third?

"Yes! Ofcoarse, Hahahaha it would be boring naman for you pag ikaw lang diba?" She exclaimed.

"Exactly Ate!" I answered though I feel so nervous.

But anyway, maybe I'm just frighten or what. I should not worry about this or and maybe, this is the feeling of inlove. You're afraid, you are terrified. Oh well.

"Anyway Kass, let's go eat breakfast" I stood up and went down.

-

"Oh, Hi Kassandra. It's been a year since I saw you." Tito Kevin said.