Five

Hizashi POV

My jaw clenched in anger as I watched through the mirror app I installed on Y/n's phone. Her so called friends are making her cry. 

Wait...Why the hell do I care? I'm a stone cold killer. Why am I caught up in some high school drama? Why do I want to kill those two pieces of shit for making my princess cry?

My princess... I like the sound of that...Mine. I exit the app and rip my knife out of my latest victims thigh.

I get home and lock the door behind me before taking off my bloody sweatshirt and tossing it into the lit fireplace before taking my phone out and texting Y/n.

Hizashi- Hey. How are you.

Y/n- I'm good, how are you.

I bite my lip. She is obviously lying. When I have her in my arms there will be no reason for her to lie. I will know everything about my princess.

Hizashi- Would you like to call?

Y/n- Really? I don't know, my mother is sick.

Hizashi- It won't take long. I promise.

Y/n- Okay hang on.

I grin and sit down on my bed waiting for her to call. A picture that I took from her phone displayed on my screen.  

She was wearing a soft white sweater with a pink skirt. Her hand made a piece sign in front of her innocent green eyes. 

I take a deep breath and answer the call. "Hello." I answer. "H-hi." My angel's soft voice filled my ear. My heart fluttered and my mind buzzed.

"You sound... upset, princess is something wrong?" A soft gasped filled the phone and I realize my mistake. 

"Shit, I- I'm sorry. Your voice is just so sweet I-" She cut me off with an adorable giggle. "I-its okay! It's just that nobody has ever called me something like that before." She explained.

I smile. "It's hard to believe, you sound so beautiful." I flirt. Y/n giggled through the phone. "If you saw me then you wouldn't think so." She whispered.

"Don't say things like that, who knows maybe one day we will meet." I say. "Maybe! Hehe!" Her giggle is so precious.

"But on a serious note, Why are you upset?" I ask firmly. "I... my friends... They don't wanna be my friends anymore. It's silly." Her voice sounded broken.

"Hey, It's not silly. Do you want to talk about it, princess?" I ask softly. "They... they said I was only their friend because I helped them pass classes but now since its online they can google the answers." She summed up what had happened.

I stay silent and listen to her talk. She told me about past situations with her friends that she feels dumb that she didn't see it sooner.

"I guess I'm just stupid." She said quietly. "DON'T SAY THAT." I growl. She let out a startled squeak.

"I'm sorry, princess. I didn't mean to scare you. Just don't talk bad about yourself, okay?" I hear nothing before she giggled. 

"Sorry. I just nodded. I promise I won't do it again." I chuckle at her submissive behavior. "Alright-" I'm cut off by a voice on her end. 

"Sweetie, can you come help me?" I assume her mother called her from downstairs. "Coming!" She said in the distance.

"I've gotta go. Talk to you later!" She said. "Goodbye, Princess." She hung up the phone and I smirk to myself. Such a sweet girl, Soon she'll be all MINE.