Eight | Short Smut (Skippable)

Hizashi POV

I watch as she began to take off her wet t-shirt. I hit the record button and lean back to watch. She put the wet shirt in her dirty cloths basket and turned directly to the camera unknowingly.

I began to palm myself as she absentmindedly ran her small soft hands down her body, stopping at her breasts.

She squeezed them lightly and hearty moan escaped her lip. Her eyes widened and she looked down at her breasts surprised.

I groan and pull out my cock and begin stroking it slowly, teasing the tip. She whined softly and began to pull down her panties. 

"Damn it, now I'm horny." She pouted adorably. I watch in awe and she bent down by her bed and pulled out a small pink box.

When she was bent over, her perfect pussy was visible to the camera. I stroke myself a little slower as some of her juice slid down her thighs and she stood up.

"Holy shit, princess. What a naughty little girl." I whisper as she opened the box and pulled out a small vibrator. It was light purple and  her eyes lit up when she turned it on.

Your POV

"Thank god it still work!" I blush and look over to see Angel fast asleep. I grab a towel and lay it on the bed before leaning back against the wall and opening my thighs towards the book shelf.

I  make sure the window is closed before turning the vibrator on its lowest pulse setting and gently rub it on my inner thighs.

I whine and move my thighs a little as my pussy began to glisten with my juices. Finally I bring the toy to my clit.

"A-Ahh! Mhh!" I cry out and squeeze my legs together, pulling the vibrator away for a moment. "Fuck, it's been so long since I've done this." I giggle softly and get back into position.

I press the toy against my clit and start moaning. Suddenly the thought of Hizashi crossed my mind and I moaned again.

I start imagining that Hizashi is using the vibrator on me. I turn the setting up a few more notches and cry. "H-Hizashi! Ah it feels so good~ M-more please!" I cry out and buck my hips.

My mind begins to buzz as I think of his lips against mine, one of his hands around my throat and the other pressing the toy harder against me.

"Fuck! Please Zashi~ Don't stop, I'm gonna cum!!" I whine and turn the vibrator to it's highest setting.

My thighs began to shake and I arched my back as my high hit me like a ton of bricks. "DADDY!!" I scream and drop the vibrator.

My body shook and I grab Angel into my arms and hold her tightly. "M~Mngghh..." I whimper softly.

A few minutes pass and I let Angel go but she just licks my face happily. I giggle and shakily sit up, grabbing the vibrator I turn it off and head to the bathroom to clean it.

I dry it off and put it back in the box before pushing the box back under the bed. I pick up the towel and ball it up and toss it into the dirty clothes.

I head to the shower with shaky legs and grip onto the door frame for support. "D-Damn~ That felt so good." I blush deeply and hop into the shower.

Hizashi POV

I sit on my bed with cum on my hands and stomach in shock. "My little, princess wants me just as bad as I want her~" I smirk lightly and hit the end record button.

"Well, It would be just rude to make her use a toy if she got horny again when she could have me instead." I put the laptop away and head to my shower with a plan.