VIII

"Jeno. You can like him too. I mean, it's probably damn obvious that Jaemin likes Renjun oppa but oppa just denies him kindly. If he hasn't done that with you then you're probably fine." She added back, seeing her brother blow the hair away from his forehead.

"I can't believe I asked you for dating advice." They both laughed before Yeeun stopped and stood up. She grabbed two bags and saw her brother follow behind her with the rest of them.

"Give oppa the jellies tomorrow and just do some light flirting." She motioned to the bag he was carrying. "Tell him he looks pretty or something. Just say something nice."

"I'm the worst at flirting..." Jeno sighed, hearing his sister laugh.

"Just saying but if you and Renjun oppa work out, I'd like to be the wedding planner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy hell." YangYang muttered, seeing how Jeno gave Renjun a small gift. He saw them laugh and smile, getting more and more suspicious as to what was happening.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Hyuck whispered to YangYang, trying to remain hidden yet close enough to hear what the two were laughing casually about.

They noticed how Jeno looked a little more "dressed up" than normal. Yeah they all had the same school uniforms, but Jeno had two or three buttons undone and his hair was well kept. Again, their uniforms were somewhat flexible to work with, being able to wear any kind of shoes and having the choice of wearing their jacket or taking it off entirely.

It was fairly simple. Just show up to school in a dress shirt, pants and some kind of sneakers, and get the chance to wear a sweater or hoodie on top of your shirt in the winter. Just like Renjun had done today.

He had on a plain black sweater over his shirt, having the collar and the sleeves peek out from underneath. His hair had grown long, pinning it back with two or three pearly hairpins. Their school was flexible with hair colors, yet Renjun had kept it at a lighter brown color, not wanting to do anything that would draw more attention.

"I had to thank you for yesterday. You bought me the aloe and bandaged my arm up." Jeno smiled, seeing Renjun hold the packs of jellies as well as a couple other snacks Jeno got him in his hand. He thought it was nice of Jeno, but also unnecessary.

"You didn't have to. You walked me home when I asked you to and even helped me when those idiots arrived." Renjun chuckled, seeing Jeno smile and laugh a little.

Yangyang cocked a brow up, looking at Hyuck with a look that said "what the hell?" To thrm, they looked like two awkward friends attempting to flirt. It didn't look good.

"You were helpless. I'm not that much of a jerk." Jeno sheepishly scratches the back of his neck, getting a hit on his shoulder by Renjun. He winced a little at how hard the Omega hit him, seeing him laugh.

"So you admit?" He teased Jeno back, seeing his eyes widen a little.

"Didn't mean it like that..." He mumbled back, but saw Renjun smile.

"Well thanks again, I'm gonna head to my lunch table. I'll see you later, Jeno." Renjun smiled and waved at him, seeing Jeno nod and go his separate way to his own table.