0. Levicorpus

Harry delicately fingered over the yellowing parchment of the marauders' map. As his former professor muttered in panic cleaning through his messy desk the map filled with ink. Gingerly looking down Harry noticed a new name on the map. 'Pyrecrest fervently asks Moony to gets his arse out of other's business.' "Before you go Professor Lupin, could you perhaps tell me, on the marauders' map theres Padfoot, who would be Sirius, Moony, who would be you, and Wormtail, Peter, and Prongs, my dad, but who is Pyrecrest?" The scar faced boy innocent to the stories behind the name asked.

The damaged man grimaced. "Does her name really show on the map?" The younger boy showed him the map that was spewing insults at the DADA professor from 'Pyrecrest.' "I thought we got rid of her forever." He groaned rubbing his temples with a boney hand. "She was an old friend of ours, similar to us, but had a certain fascination in subjects we rather not discuss. Her breakup with Sirius ended all our relations. A few weeks before Peter's betrayal and your parents death she up and disappeared," Remus tenderly paused before muttering "not before she was made your godmother though."

Oblivious to the 'subjects we rather not discuss' Harry was in awe of the relationship Pyrecrest would have had with his godfather and the fact that she was in fact his godmother. Snapping out of his reverie the boy asked "What subjects you rather not discuss?"

After contemplating wether or not the boy should be told or not, Remus cracked. "A fascination in the dark arts. A Gryffindor she was, but she associated with the snakes." Realizing his mistake of house prejudice the former teacher quickly added "Not that Slytherin is inherently bad, just, many of them practiced the dark arts with her." Remus nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "You don't have to worry about her though, she left the country after speculations of her being a death eater started." Harry stared dumbfounded at the teacher. Don't worry? About his death eater godmother?

"Was she a death eater though?" Harry asked dubiously.

Remus took a few seconds to process the question. "That, young sir, is a good question. I don't actually know, but I am fairly certain she can no longer contact the Order of-" Remus cut himself off with a cough. "Harry, really, you don't have to worry about her; I highly doubt you'll ever even come into contact with her."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝓁𝑒𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓅𝓊𝓈

 𝓁𝑒𝒽-𝓋𝑒𝑒-𝒞𝒪𝑅-𝓅𝓊𝓈

 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓂

 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓈 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓂 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝑒 

𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝓊𝑒𝓁𝓈

 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓃𝓉, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒻 

𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓇𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎

 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 [𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔]