Chapter 20

The drive home was silent, all i could think about was running up to jesses door and banging on it hoping he would forgive me. We arrive to the building and i quickly run inside and go in the elevator.

As i get to our floor i run to his door and start knocking as loud as i can. Jesse opens up the door rubbing his eyes he looks like he hasn't slept in days.

"Ari-" i cut him off by running into his arms and i start kissing him. Jesse runs his fingers through my hair and i feel the heavy breaths in between each second break; i close the door behind me and Jesse lifts me up so i could wrap my legs around his waist.

The make out was getting heavier and heavier. I've never felt like this before it felt like i needed it, like i was craving it.
———————————-
Jesse's p.o.v
Why is aria in my arms kissing me? No explanation, no small talk, she just kissed me. I'm not complaining i want this so bad but why? Aria starts moaning softly in my mouth and i wanted more, i walked us to the couch and i sat down now she's just on top of me and she starts kissing my neck and is struggling to unbutton my pants.

I grab her and throw her on the couch, i take my pants off and quickly take hers off. Aria rushes to take off her top and then once she finishes she grabs me to get on top of her and she grabs my dick and slowly slides it in herself.

"Oh f-f-fuuuck" i say under my breath. Aria starts moaning as i start giving her small slow strokes, i feel her nails start digging into my back.

"I miss you." I tell her as i start going a little faster and i start biting softly into her neck.

"Oh god Jesse! Faster please!" She starts moaning out. I start listening to her and start stroking faster and faster.

I lay myself down and i let her get on top of me, aria starts riding me; i place my thumb on her tongue and she starts sucking my thumb slowly. I pull her head down and we start kissing as i thrust into her hard as i could.
I could feel her hips start moving sloppy as she's about to cum.
—————————-
Aria's p.o.v
I was starting to cum and i could feel Jesse start twitching inside of me as he was also cumming. "Oh fuck aria! I love you." He says as he was cumming inside of me.

As we both came i completely shut and collapsed on his chest out of breath i could feel jesses heart beating hard.

Thirty minutes later passed and i come out of the shower to see Jesse in the kitchen drinking a glass of water "hey." He says to me.

"Hi." I say back

"So, uhm i don't know what to really say." He says to me awkwardly.

"I do. I'm so sorry about what happened, i went out with Julia and we found Devon freaking out about a restraining order....then she told me she tried to make you cheat." I place a strand of hair behind my ear and look at the ground trying to avoid an awkward stare.

"She uh drugged me, everything was so blurry to me i thought it was you; i said your name and she was just pretending to be you the entire time." Jesse shifts uncomfortably in his seat at the thought of Devon doing that to him. Someone he once trusted. "The security of the building told me she's broken in here more than once and i have took her key away." Jesse walks to the sink and puts his cup away.

"I love you." I say to him.

"What?" Jesse turns around and fixes his posture.

"I heard you say it when we were... you know. I love you too." Jesse walks up to me and places both of his hands on my face and then he pulls me in for a kiss.

I kiss him back and we just go slowly for a little make out session, after about of couple of hours of talking with him i get ready to go back over to my apartment.

"I should get going, it's pretty late." I stand up off the couch and head to the door. Jesse comes up behind me and pulls me towards him.

"Please stay the night with me?." Jesse pouts his bottom lip trying to give me puppy dog eyes as if i would fall for it.

I roll my eyes playfully at him "i promised Julia a movie night, maybe another night." I say to him.
Jesse rolls his eyes at me and then looks at me again and laughs softly.

Jesse pulls me in for a gentle kiss. "Please?" He says giving me another pouty face.

"Ugh fine, I'll just text her." I pull my phone out and text her. Jesse and i go back on the couch and decide to watch a movie.

After a couple hours of watching movies, okay fighting, eating all the snacks, playing with Martin and other things we decided to go to sleep.

Next morning comes up and i wake up to the smell of bacon. I get up and walk towards the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jesse says smiling at me while taking the bacon out of the pan. I walk up towards him and take a big whiff of the delicious bacon that had my mouth watering.

Jesse pulls me in for a kiss but i put my hand over his lips "i didn't brush my teeth yet, I'm gonna run over and grab my toothbrush." I say to him.

"Alright hurry up or Martin and i will inhale this food, right martin?" He says looking at him.

I laugh and walk out and into my apartment, "Julia! Sorry i cancelled but you would not believe the night i had." Silence is all i get; maybe she's annoyed at me but I'll cheer her up. I run over to her room and open  the door.

"Julia don't be mad- oh my god!" I say as my eyes open up wide to the view of her and chase making out half naked on her bed.

"Aria!" Julia says but i slam the door shut and quickly walk out of the apartment.

I walk into Jesses apartment and slam the door behind me shut. "Jesus Christ." I say to myself.

"What happened? You okay?" He asks me.

"Chase is back again." I say giving him an annoyed smile.