Chapter 7

Jesse's p.o.v
I knock at aria's door and she opens smiling at me.
"Ready?" I say smiling at her.

"Yep." She says as her lips curl up.

We walk towards my car and I drive to IHOP. We get to IHOP and aria gets out the car and so do I. We walk in and sit down.

"So do you like California?" I say trying to make small talk.

"Yea I mean it's really different and great compared to Nevada." Aria says.

"You came from Nevada?" I say.

"Yea." She says smiling. I smile at her, "well that's good I've been there before but it was for a concert."

"Really? Did you give your self a tour or something." She says. I take a quick sip of my coffee, "no actually we just stood in the hotel and then we left so I didn't really get to wonder around Nevada." I say.

"Oh man that sucks, well maybe sometime I should give you a tour of it." Aria says.

"Yea you should." I smile at her, aria and I talk about many things and what our lives were like when we were kids.

We hung out the whole day and we went back to the apartment and got dressed to go to a club and aria was dressed in a tight black dress with some heels, and I dressed how I'm always dressed. We go to the club and aria looked so beautiful.

"Wow this place is great." Aria says yelling over the loud blasting music.

"Yea me and my friends usually come here." I say.

"Common lets dance." Aria grabs my hand and pulls me towards the crowd of people. Aria starts to dance and I start to dance with her, I try to keep up with her but she looked so gorgeous dancing grabbed both of my hands and started to move them to the beat.

I laugh at her making silly faces while dancing.
"Hey you want me to get us some drinks?" I say yelling over the music. "Yea sure." She says smiling at me.

She continues to dance as I walk away to the bar.
---------------------
Aria's p.o.v
I dance to the music till I feel someone grab my waist. I  laugh thinking it's Jesse. "Jesse you have a girlfriend what are you doi--." I stop as I turn around and see a random guy.

"Oh sorry I thought you were someone else." I say.

"Wanna dance?" The guy says.

"Sorry I'm with a friend." I say smiling nicely to the stranger.

"Common one dance isn't gonna hurt beautiful." The man says.

I shrug my shoulders and I dance with him. The man grabs me and then he grabs my butt, I push him off in disgust. "Get off me pervert." I say trying to walk away. The man grabs my arm tightly and pulls me back.

"You're not going anywhere." The guy says.

I try to pull him off but he continues gripping me.
-----------------------
Jesse's p.o.v
I wait for the drinks and my phone vibrates I look at it and Devon sends me pictures of her naked with a guy.
I text her.
-----------------------------------
Me: what the hell is this!?
Devon: you have sex with other people so can I.
Me: I told you we didn't have sex.
Devon: yea right enjoy these pictures babe😘.
-----------------------------------
I turn off my phone and I start to get angry.
I hear yelling I turn my head and I see a guy gripping aria's arm and she's trying to let go. I run up to the guy.

"Excuse me this is my girl." I say angry. The guy looks at me and laughs, "okay and she's about to be the piece of ass for me tonight."

"I would let her go if I was you." I say about ready to fuck this guy up.

"Fuck off." The guy says.

I punch the guy right in his face and he falls back, aria tries to stop me but I punch him repeatedly. Aria finally pulls me off.

"Stop Jesse lets go!" She says. I kick him in the balls before we go and the guy groans. Everyone's eyes are on us but I didn't care.

The drive was very quiet and she didn't speak at all.
We were both in my apartment I was still angry about the messages Devon had sent me. Aria comes up to the couch and gives me some ice to put on my hand.

"You shouldn't have punched him." Aria says.

"I was expecting a thank you for being the hero of the damn Day." I say.

"Okay thank you for saving me but you shouldn't have repeatedly punched him." Aria says sitting on the couch.

"I know he just pissed me off the way he was grabbing you." I say.

"I should let you get some rest." Aria says she gets up and goes towards the door, I put the ice down and I stop her.

"Wait aria." I say running up to her.
She looks at me, "yea?"
------------------------
Aria's p.o.v
Jesse faces gets closer to me and we are inches apart
He looks at my lips and my eyes,then he kisses me.
I pull away.

"What are you doing?" I say shocked.

"I wanted to do this all day." Jesse says.

"But you have a girlfriend." I say.

"I'm done with her." Jesse says, he grabs my face and kisses me again. I drop my purse and take off my heels.

I wrap up both of my legs on Jesse's waist and he walks to his room. Jesse drops me on the bed and starts to kiss me everywhere on my face. I sit up and zip down my dress, he fully takes it off of me. I take off his jacket and he takes off his shirt revealing his tattoos.

I stop him. "Wait." I say breathing heavy.

"Yea?" Jesse says.

"Are you sure you want to do this what if you and you girlfriend get back together." I say.

"Aria I'm positive I want to do this Devon cheated on me, I don't want to be with her." Jesse says.

We continue and I guess you know what happens.