Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine) Chapter 5

Hello everyone, and welcome to the 5th chapter of Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine). With me again is my co-write and friend, Tkdboy2000.

Tkdboy: Ollo.

So, do you have a guest for us today?

Tkdboy: ... Soshi said he was too busy. I swear, he's doing everything he can to avoid doing the disclaimer.

... You do realize we're the writers, so you can just force him through a portal...

Tkdboy: Yeah, no. Ever since the last time I did that, I had trouble getting the guy I summoned to leave.

... Do I even want to know?

Tkdboy: No. I don't want to invoke his name.

Anyone else...?

Tkdboy: No.

... We have other characters to pick you know...

Tkdboy: Yeah, but still. Maybe I'll have someone next time.

Just grab him and drag him here. Lucky for us, I have someone.

Tkdboy: Next time. Alright, who've you got?

Himiko: (Pops up behind Tkdboy without him knowing) "Hello~"

Tkdboy: Gah! (Turns around and punches Himiko in the face.)

Himiko: (Dodges with ease) "Whoa, hey now, no need to attack~"

(Chuckles at my friend's reaction) She is a stealthy one~

Tkdboy: Jesus, Toga, you're almost as bad as- no. Not saying his name.

Himiko: "Who?"

Uh, can we hurry up, this is running long as it is?

Tkdboy: I'm not saying his name, also, fine, let's get on with it.

Right, Himiko.

Himiko: "Right, Light/Xara and Tkdboy don't own My Hero Academia, Gundam, and other series that will be thrown in. They just own their OCs, plot changes. Oh, Light/Xara, you told me you watched a new Gundam Series."

Yeah, it was Gundam Build Drivers. Good anime to watch for customizing Izuku with ideas.

Tkdboy: Okay.

And with that, enjoy the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5: Trials and Tribulations

It was the day of the court case ageist Himiko Toga's Parents and Hansuke Hikaru's Pro Hero ones. This would decide the fate of Himiko, and the future of people like her.

The group of friends where there to watch and be witnesses. They would also throw in their own ideas, if it had to be added.

"Do you think your parent's can win?" Himiko asked, actually scared.

"You kidding?" Hansuke asked, not looking scared at all. "This is something they do every other day to help children like this."

"... I don't know..." Scolo says.

"I'm not sure myself. There's evidence to go in either direction," Soshi states.

"True, but I have recoding's of Himiko telling me what her parents told her," Izuku added, taping his head.