Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine) Chapter 1

Welcome everyone to the first chapter of my new My Hero Academia story, Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine). Here today is my friend, Tkdboy2000. Say hello.

Tkdboy: Lessee... grammar error fixed here, and... huh? Oh. Oh, uh Hi! Didn't expect you so soon, still doing a grammar check... Hi! I'm Tkdboy2000!

Sorry if I caught you at a bad time mate. Didn't mean to interrupt.

Tkdboy: Oh, no no, it's fine. Let me just fix a few things here, and... (There's several loud crashing noises) ...Dang it. Oh well, time's up. This'll have to do.

Yeah, let's explain a bit then the disclaimer. This is sort of an Quirk Izuku with a Quirk that makes his body a Gundam. Not going to explain to much. So Tkd, you want to do the disclaimer?

Tkdboy: ...Nah. This is your story. I only helped with a few things here and there.

Okay. Both of us don't own My Hero Academia or Gundam. Just OCs and and plot changes. Think that's good?

Tkdboy: Should be. At least, I hope it's enough.

Okay, anyways let get to the story~!

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Awaken the Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine)

Izuku Midoriya, a kid whose dream was to be a hero. His dreams from all those years ago had previously been shattered due to being diagnosed as Quirkless, although he desperately tries to prove that he has what it takes. A lot kids shunned him for it, except for three kids, a boy with honey blond hair and a Quirk the let him make and understand technology, he was Hansuke Hikaru. Another was a girl that was also shunned, due to the bloodstain-like birthmark running from her elbow to her right arm, as well as her Quirk giving her a centipede-like appearance. To say nothing of the fact that she was blind due to optic nerve atrophy. Her name was Scolo Alupihan. The last was a boy with lavender hair that let him turn into an A.I. and absorb data, while controlling technology, he was Soshi Shinzui. The four stayed together, trying to help each other out. Hansuke and Soshi tried building things to help Izuku and Scolo, help them with their dreams to become heroes. They were happy and tried to protect each other, but Katsuki Bakugo, their once friend now biggest bully to them tried to put them down.

Soshi... was fairly ignorant of Bakugo's ego. Given the fact that a rock showed more emotion than him, this was somewhat understandable. Scolo was always the one that tried to stop Hansuke from confronting Bakugo about the bulling, attempting to "keep the peace," as she called it.

But things would turn around for them, with on chance encounter. Izuku was captured buy a slime villain on his way home from school with Hansuke, Soshi and Scolo. They tried to help save him until All Might showed up and saved him. Then Izuku did something stupid, and grabbed onto All Might after he was safe and the villain was captured, his friends along for the ride trying to stop him. When they landed on the building, they encouraged Izuku to ask All Might his question, and he did... except All Might had seemingly been replaced by an emaciated man by the time they looked back up.

He told them about what happened to him and the harsh truth, that Izuku couldn't be a hero without a Quirk. This finally made Izuku lose hope. His friends tried help him, but he was completely defeated. On their way back home, they wandered past the site of a villain fight... wait, the slime Villain? When did he escape!? Did Izuku and his friends knock the Villain loose when they clung to All Might!? Izuku felt guilt for what happened, dragging his friends into his troubles, wasting All Might's time. He then saw who was trapped, and his body moved to help Katsuki. He made it that ever his friends acted to help as well. They all rushed in in an attempt to save Katsuki Bakugo, a boy who antagonized them for a majority of their lives. But in that moment, they didn't care, right then, they wanted to save a life. And they did. They managed to separate Katsuki from the slime Villain... and so the Villain attacked them. Izuku saw this and pushed them out of the way, knowing he wouldn't make it, but was smiling all the way. But the attack didn't reach them. That was because All Might came in to save them and telling them that he was being a hypocrite for not following his own ideals. He then saved them and defeated the villain.