Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine) Chapter 7

Hello everyone and welcome to the seventh Hero ex Machina (Hero from the Machine). With me again is Tkdboy2000.

Tkdboy: Hey, hey! Sorry it's been so long. College has been stressful.

It's fine. Life happens.

Tkdboy: Yeah... life happens. So! You got a guest?

Hansuke: (Walks up) "Greetings~"

Tkdboy: Hey.

We didn't have him on yet, so I brought him.

Tkdboy: Good call, man.

Haksuke: "So, am I to do the disclaimer?"

Tkdboy: Yep.

Haksuke: "Very well. Light/Xara and Tkdboy do not own My Hero Academia, Gundam, or any other franchise. They only own changes and OCs to the story. Is that good?"

Tkdboy: Yep.

Okay then, with that, let's get the chapter started.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7: User Error?

Everyone was heading back to the Hikaru household after their meeting.

Ada was currently trying—and failing—to keep the Blood Gulch Crew in line.

Izuku was trying to help... with little success as well.

Sarge was point his shotgun at the blur team. [Why should I listen to you dirty blues!?]

"... I think if the number of AIs won't drive Izuku crazy, I think it'll be the RvB gang that will..." Hansuke muttered to Soshi.

"Same. We should find a way to get them out of Izuku..." Soshi mutters as he yawns.

[If you won't listen to them, then listen to me!] Ada shouts at Sarge. ... Right. Pink and blue, but mostly black clothing and yellow hair.

"Well that's going to be hard due to them being Church's AI," Hansuke stated.

[And why should I listen to you?] he asked Ada. [You have blue and red, meaning you could be a double agent!]

[Or she could be a mediatory,] Grif stated.

[Do you even know what that word means?] Simmons asked him.

[I didn't think One for All would do this,] Nana stated. [But this is the first Quirk user who's part machine.]

"So sense I'm a living computer, or Wet Wear like Soshi called me, it has effected both my Quirk and One for all," Izuku stated. "And sense the AIs were in me at the time, it effected them as well."

"Yep..." Soshi says again while yawning.

Scolo just listened to them bicker.

"And you're so calm because?" Hansuke asked Scolo.

Atlus popped up. [Will you AIs please-]

[I've said it before, we are not AIs!] Sarge shouted.

[Yes you are, and we can prove it! Punch Church in the shoulder! He's an AI, if you touch him, then that's proof you're an AI!] Ada shouts, frustrated.

"... Because this is entertaining. Blame my imagination," Scolo says.

"... Of course you do..." Hansuke and Soshi said flatly.

[Whoa, hey, why am I the test dummy!?] Church shouted at Ada. [Why not Caboose!?]

[Hello~!] said blue boy called.