t h r e e

H.HJ
"where's felix?"

the seven boys were seated at the same booth chan was in. they were all eager to meet felix but the blonde boy had clocked out after taking jisung's order.

"i asked the lady and she said his shift was over," jisung said with a pout.

"aw, i was so excited to meet him," hyunjin practically sobbed.

chan assured the others, "it's ok, there's always next time. also, we haven't been hanging out all together lately so this is a great opportunity to catch up."

"i agree with channie, we haven't hung out all together in so long it nearly made me miss you all but then i remembered all the dumb things jinnie and sungie have done and cringed," minho shuddered at the memory of hyunjin lighting his kitchen on fire... by accident of course.

"speaking of hyunjin, how's your work going jinnie? i saw you on the front cover of dazed magazine!"

hyunjin beamed at chan, "work is going great! when jyp first told me i was going to be on the front page of miroh magazine i was so excited. i thought he was messing with me. also, im doing a collab photoshoot soon with a new model. jyp said something about boosting his popularity but the thing is, he moved from overseas to join our company and was already quite well known back where he was. i also have an interview coming up after the collab shoot, so yeah, i think im going to be pretty busy over the next few weeks."

with his accomplishments, hyunjin felt proud of himself and he's sure the others are too. he could see proud written all over his hyung's faces and if hyunjin had to be honest, without them, hyunjin's career would be non-existent. without them, hyunjin would still be in his old crappy apartment right now, crying about how much his life sucked but look at everything he's achieved, he started earning more money and saved up for a nice apartment with a beautiful view. hyunjin never thought he would make it big as a model but he proved himself and his parents wrong.

chan was the one who introduced hyunjin to jyp entertainment. in fact, all seven boy were signed under the same company. that was how majority of them met and befriended each other. chan, changbin and jisung were know as cb, spearb and i.one in 3racha, an anonymous trio group who produce their own music. when chan first broke the news of him being one of the members of 3racha, hyunjin was baffled. he was amazed that his close friend was one of his favourite artists.

seungmin is an anonymous singer, choosing not to reveal his face because he couldn't bear the thought of being crowded by thousands of people as soon as he step foot into public. hyunjin could see why seungmin was so popular, his voice was beautiful and smooth just like honey.

minho was a popular dancer, well known for his extraordinary choreography consisting of sharp, powerful movement and his amazing physique. hyunjin couldn't deny it, the older had some nice quads.

the youngest of them is an actor. jeongin wasn't as popular as 3racha, seungmin or hyunjin himself because jeongin had only recently debuted as an actor. hyunjin believes that jeongin's acting career will be extremely successful. he had watched many of jeongin's stage performances and short films the younger had starred in and calling jeongin amazing was an understatement.

and lastly there was hyunjin. he was in fact, quite popular. hyunjin had modelled for many well known brands such as, nivea, dior, missha. he was looking forward to the collab shoot. hyunjin was shooting for missha again and was quite excited for the freebies. he loved his job!

his thoughts were quickly interrupted by a short, brunette lady who looked like she was in her mid thirties placing a plate of delicious looking brownies topped off with sliced strawberries in front of him.