Chapter 12: A Plan

Scene at St.Lounge (projector room):

Taani walks into d projector room in seek of Purvi to discuss about d final schedule of d performances for d big day CF event. To her surprise, she spots d projector been rewinding desertly from a long time but Purvi isn't paying any heed towards it. She wonders at d not so expected state of her since she always seemed zealous in her work instead of idle actions.

"Birdy!" whispers Taani gently pulling a chair beside her.

Purvi jolts out of her thoughts with d sudden friction erupted by d break of silence. D pen she was see-sawing till d moment hits d floor afar at a distance. She turns towards Taani with a pale face as a drop of tear sticks at her eye. Taani is taken aback watching Purvi with teary eyes, immediately hugs her.

"Baat kya hai Birdy?" asks Taani, patting her back with concern.

"wo... Arjun..." stumbles Purvi through her increased pool of flowing solid drops.

Taani instantly stares at Purvi by breaking d hug!

"Arjun! Usne kya kiya? Haan!" she wrinkles her brows at Purvi.

Expressing stiffened emotions Purvi reveals d entire scenario happened in d restaurant. She could c Taani trying to withhold her grin but how long can she do it. Finally she smitten into a loud laughter. She frowns at her BFF enjoying her misery which was in fact seemed mere childishness to her may be. Taani queers into silence holding her one ear with a sorry!' look as she received killing glares of Purvi!

"isme hasne ki kya baat hai? Titli!" scowls Purvi straightening her face to d projector view.

"Are baba! Aur nahi toh kya! Tum toh aise behave kar rahe ho ki tum Arjun ki GF ho n wo tumhe kuch baaw nahi de raha hai" clears Taani her reason of laughing.

"haan! Toh mein hu na uski GF!" freaks out Purvi without her knowledge of what words r coming out.

Taani's mouth circled into a big empty well, her eyes brimmed with surprise sparkles. She knew that Purvi liked, oops, loved Arjun. But d abrupt indirect confession of her banged her resulting in mixed reactions. Purvi who is yet sternly focused on d projector slides, realizes what she just said. She innocently looks at Taani, lowering her gaze with caught expressions.

"toh baath GF, BF tak pahunch gayi hai, I see" teases Taani at her confused crazy BFF.

Purvi's lips bands into simple smile of shy, fidgeting her frail fingers. But her happiness switches to void as she remembered Arjun's not so understandable behavior with her in d restaurant.

"aisa kuch nahi hai Titli" Purvi growls in deify!

Taani couldn't analyze y is she turning out d things unsorted.

"shayad Arjun mere liye kabhi kuch feel karta hi nahi hai. Mein hi sirf pagal ki tarah uske bare mein humesha sochti rehti hun" shares Purvi not able to conclude her LS.

"wo, tum aisa kyun soch rahe ho pagal! Tumhe Arjun toh kya, is duniya ka koi bi ladka mana nahi karega. U know that!" assures Taani wiping her soaked cheeks since she's very well aware of d feelings Arjun having for Purvi.

Purvi looks startled at Taani's statement but protests "per wo toh kabhi mujhse uska feelings teekse express nahi karta hai. Mein kya samju? Titli."

"agar wo nahi karega toh kya? Tum usse khud confess karo! Akhir pyaar jo karti ho tum usse" helps Taani easing her confusions.

Purvi smirks at Taani winking! Taani dodges d look of what r u gonna do?' to which Purvi reflects dekhte jao' look. Both d girls crack up into loud hooting. Both collects d scattered stuff which is usable for their work in between their rainy giggles. As they reach d door, Taani crosses her arm across Purvi's neck reminiscing her about d past promise made by Purvi to her.