Chapter 2

♕︎Not Proofread.

Jimin often wondered, how do Alpha's live their lives? If he was one, would he be able to feel proud of himself? would he be able to decide for himself? or would he be able to achieve things that he yearns for?

But of course, Everyone has problems. Jimin never once thought about the world being Unfair. The Young Man was an Observer. He's quiet and most of the time, Alone. But everyone would always enjoy his company.

It is said, the quiet ones are most aware of the happenings for they observe silently.

Jimin just turned 20 last month. He's now adult. Still, Unfree.

"Jimin" The Young Man would always smile whenever he hears his Father call. His voice was soothing. Reassuring. Jimin liked it that way.

"Yes, Father?" The Young Man then Sat beside his father

"Is the emperor doing well?" With that question, he stared at his father and sigh

"How about you visit him? I have noticed that you've been avoiding the Emperor for a while now." Jimin then glanced at the book in his father's hand. The Book was his father's favorite one.

"... Right" his father mumble a word that he couldn't catch. Then, Jikyon chuckled. "I see. You have noticed. It's not that I'm avoiding him,, let's just say that I'm too tired to pay him a visit" his father showed him a gentle smile. Jimin returned the smile, lying down in the soft mattress beside his father...

__

The next day wasn't like any other day. 2 soldiers arrived at the Palace saying they had found the Emperor's long lost Grandson. They also informed that they had to poison the Man, to weaken him. The Man didn't want to go with them and fought the soldiers. He was strong and seemingly undefeated.

Worry Not. The Poison's effects will eventually fade after a day. It won't cost the Young Man to die either, for he was a Royal Blood.

The Young Man...or should I say, The Prince? will be arriving tonight.

"How does he look?" The Emperor asked, Excitement evident in his voice. The soldiers smiled at his Majesty and gladly answered, "He was mighty and surely a Dominant Alpha, Your Majesty." The Emperor had shown his toothy smile. Beard moving along with his mouth, "what else?"

"He looked more like his father, Sir. Though, I think he had the same brown eyes like yours. Sharp features and Body like a survivor. I heard he's 20" the other one answered with a grin

"Good. Good. He's a healthy boy!!" The Emperor had said that with a proud laugh "doesn't he have any Partner?"

"He lives alone, Sir. And yes, he doesn't have any."

The Emperor nodded in satisfaction and turned to look at Jimin who was standing behind him, like always. "He's your age My Child! I hope you get along well" the emperor wished and grinned at Jimin who smiled back. He does smile but his eyes shows nothing at all, "would you mind if I let you take care of him? Tour him and Teach him stuffs that you know about royals"

"I won't mind, Your Majesty. It would be an Honour to do so." The Young Man answered with a bow.

"It's all settled then. Inform my other Grandsons about his Arrival" with that order, Jimin made his way to the Chamber of Falls, where the 3 other Prince are probably relaxing with the 1st Prince's AKIN's (further explanation at the end of this Chapter)

When he arrived, he was indeed right. He shivered at the sight but entered anyways. "Your highnesses, The King wants to let you know that, The youngest Prince will be arriving soon" he announces. The Prince's looked at him,

"I just hope he's not interested in the Throne" the 2nd Prince said. Right, they're hoping. Because the 3 of them are already competing for the said Position. Though, the Eldest one would probably be taking the Position. And Jimin hates the mere thought of it. He doesn't like any of the Prince's. Their personalities were far from the emperor. Furthermore, if the 1st Prince becomes the emperor, surely, Jimin will also become one of the AKIN's.

And he'd rather kill himself than to be so.

"That is all, I'll be leaving now" Jimin excused himself and quickly left the Room even though he heard the 1st Prince calls.

The 1st Prince. The eldest, 25 year old. The 2nd Prince, 23. The 3rd Prince just turned 23 recently.

Their parents are all dead. The Royals have this so called Bonds. Once one of the siblings die, The Rest will also die. So when The Omega Prince died, his siblings followed suit. Along with their own Pairs.

The King had 3 son's. 1st born was an Alpha, 2nd Born was an Omega, the Youngest another Alpha. His first born had two sons. That includes The 1st and 2nd Prince. The youngest had one, that is the 3rd Prince. And the Omega, well, you probably already know. Please do note that The Emperor's Son's had different Mother's.

The Emperor's wife had died for she was a selfish queen. Someone poisoned her. The Emperor had concubines though. That explains why they have different mother's. Although, The Emperor never loved the Empress. Nor his Concubines. His Parents had forced him to marry the said empress. That is why, he was envious of his own son. He was a coward, Unlike his Son who fought for the one that he loves.

An Emperor's Secret? Guess it.

"Jimin, are you listening to me?" Taehyung questioned, raising his eyebrows to his friend who nodded. "Really? Can you repeat what I said? All of it." He Challenged, crossing his arms

"You were bragging about your fighting Skills, Sir. Such as how you killed a Wild Roseyan, and how you defeated your squads leader"

"You never failed to Impress me! I thought you were spacing out just now" Taehyung patted Jimin's Shoulder with a grin, "and stop calling me Sir. We've been friends since like Forever!" the soldier say in a 'duh' tone

Taehyung Kim Is the General's first born Son. Soon to take his father's position as Leader of the Soldiers. "I was spacing out" Jimin admitted Making his Friend sigh and wave his hand, dismissing the Topic

"I heard you'll accompany the Youngest Prince when he arrives, Is that true?"

"It is."

"Aren't you curious about how he looks like?"

"I heard he's a Good Looking Man...and good at fighting. Your men's had to Make the prince drink a poison to weaken him"

"Really? Heh, might as well Challenge him someday"

---

AKIN /Ah-kin;/are what you call to a person that is a Possession of the 1st Prince. They are like Concubines but No. They are only used for Pleasure, like Prostitute. They're most likely Omega's & Beta's. The 1st Prince is the Only one who're allowed To have such since he's the Eldest. It was according to the law that First Born are the only ones who can have the Possessions. And no one else is allowed to touch them unless he Gives you permission to do so.
Also, Akin is a Tagalog word meaning "Mine". I just made this Up okay? But it's true that akin is a Tagalog word