Chapter 3

♕︎Not Proofread.

And the night that the Emperor had long for, arrived. Jimin stood next to the Emperor's Throne. The Prince's sitting at their own Stools. The Room was quiet. So quiet that it's starting to Suffocate Jimin. Thank God the emperor spoke,

"What are you feeling? He's soon to arrive" The Emperor looked at his Grandson's who, Actually, looked bored.

"We're most excited Your Majesty!! The news really made me happy" The 1st Prince faked. Of course they have to. They're talking in front of the emperor after all.

"I hope he arrives soon" the youngest one added, his smile, Fake.

"Your Majesty! He's here!" A soldier rushed inside with a bow, Panting. The Emperor stood up once he heard shouts coming from outside. "Well, he also seemed to regain his Strength.. he's fighting our Soldiers right now, Sir" with that, the emperor rushed outside. The Prince's following because they were curious. Jimin also followed.

And the sudden sight made Jimin's mouth fall agape. Well, not literally. But we can say, that he was stunned. Finally, the youngest Prince was seen. They all stood there, Frozen.

Broad shoulders. Rough, hard won muscles. Messy black hair. Perfectly shaped nose with lips unmoved while he fights. To be exact, he had the body of a Greek God. And Jimin swore to God, he had never seen eyes as sharp as a newly made sword. Brown yet seemingly golden when light reflects it. He was what you call a Gorgeous man.

And Jimin never ever Had seen such features in any other Alpha's he had met. This is the first and maybe the last that he'll say this, "he's Breathtaking." It was rather a mumble but the emperor and other Prince's heard it, making them look at Jimin in disbelief. Who would have thought, Park Jimin can also say such words.

"Stop!" The Emperor's voice echoed making every men stop their movements, including The Youngest Prince. He looked at the emperor warily before stomping his way to him

"Why?!" The Prince growled demanding for an Answer. The Emperor just stood there, almost tearing up. "Why am I here?!" The Prince pulled out a dagger and pointed it to The Emperor

"Put that down! He's the Emperor! How Impudent" The 1st Prince shouted. The Emperor, on the other hand, was still calm. Probably confident that his Long lost Grandson would never kill him. The Soldiers were about to move when the emperor raised his hand. A sign for them to stop

"Let us talk first—"

"Damnit! Answer my f*cking question first! I won't hesitate to slit your throat." The Prince said with gritted teeth. He was about to do what he just said when a hand settled is his arm

"It's best to calm down first, Your Highness. What you attempt right now will only result in Vain" and with that voice, The Prince did relax. His eyes fixed to the Man beside the emperor.

He was,,, beautiful.

"Good. Please do put down your dagger and follow me inside" No one knows how. No one knows how Jimin did it but the Prince did follow him. The Emperor was surprised yet rushed again inside, "My prince, allow me to explain this matter" Jimin started once they were inside. The Emperor stood next to Jimin and observed his Grandson. So as the others.

As of the situation, Jimin still managed to look calm. And like so, Undisturbed. The Young Prince then scanned the Young Man in front of him. He doesn't know how to describe such beauty but he was Indeed in awe.

"I am Park Jimin. Son of the Prime Minister" He introduced himself, "You're probably aware that this is The palace. Pray forgive us if we made actions that had stir you. I'm not gonna waste anymore time. You are a Prince and standing in front of you is your Grandfather, The Emperor." At heard, Jimin stepped aside. The Emperor in sight.

The Prince avert his gaze to the emperor and sigh, "I know you are confused right now but can we at least know your name, your Highness?" Jimin asked

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook...F*ck okay I get it, but can I at least rest first? You poisoned me, dragged me here, and fought with some annoying Guards of yours. Now can I rest? First?"

"Of course! Jimin, please show him his Chambers and Well... let's talk tomorrow" The Emperor had managed to say and smiled at his Grandson who just scowled at him

"Right, Sorry about my actions" The Prince apologized before following Jimin up to the Grand Stairs.

The Prince was once again silent. He saw Jimin, and suddenly calmed down. He couldn't understand himself either.

They arrived at the Prince's Chambers without a word. Jimin pushed open the heavy double doors and stepped inside. The Room was huge and Spacious. Indeed fit for a Prince. "This will be your Chambers, your highness" Jimin turned to look up to the Prince who stared at him

"You're pretty" the Prince Unintentionally said with a smile, "Oh..Well, can't deny it anymore." He shrugged and looked around

"...have a good rest then, Sir"

Jimin stopped on his tracks when a hand pulled him back in the Room. "Sorry, I just..Have questions so..can you stay?" A lie. That was the excuse he could come up with. To be honest, he didn't know why he stopped the young man.

Jimin just smiled with a nod, mumbling 'sure'. The Prince had finally let go of his wrist and made his way to sit on his Bed "Are you an Omega?" Jimin froze.

"I assume you'd ask something about the Kingdom or your status. I don't see how I'm related to this"

"Right..But I was curious. It's just,,,you smell nice and you're pretty. Like my Mom"

"Thank you but If I was an Omega I wouldn't be allowed to just Walk around. I'm a Beta, Sir" Jimin answered with a bow

"Really?how rare.." The Prince mumbled, but Jimin surely heard it. "Anyway, why am I a prince again?" Jimin almost chuckled at the question. The Prince looked like a child.

"Your Mother is The King's 2nd Child, Sir"

The Prince went silent. Why? Probably Wondering why his mother never mentioned anything about this.

---