Episode-12

Luo Ziyi's P.O.V...

It's almost 7:30 P.M, I was on my was back to my home, I live alone in an apartment given by Wang company, I was Mr. Wang Yibo's secretary so I got a flat in a V.I.P apartment.

I parked my car in the garage then went to unlock my flat in second floor. "oh" I reacted seeing lights on of the another flat in front of mine..... Actually since I came here only I use to live in this floor because no high rank employee was appointed in the company to get a flat here.

I unlocked my door and went inside thinking that 'its good if someone is here living with me in same floor, at least I won't feel board or lonely in holidays.'

Author' P.O.V...

"Wanna know whi is sharing the same floor with ZiYi??" 😏😂

"Okay~ so it's our mermaid! Let's see what he's doing."

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V...

" Huh! I agreed to stay here!!! Why..." I hopped on my soft bed "oh god why did this! I wanna know more about my parents killer.............."

"Wait! Am I suspecting Wang Hao Xuan? It is possible that he got that tear from somewhere else... Maybe he thought that it's a diamond or any other precios stone that's why he took it"🤔🤔🤔

"He was trying to kill Wang Yibo this really don't actually shows that he killed my parents also. Right!! Besides he might be as small as me back then when my parents died.... Because Yibo di , Hao Xuan and me, we are almost of same age"🤔

'things are getting complicated?? Or im still out of reach of the truth!!'

Author's P.O.V...

Xiao Zhan is still lying on bed in same position. In other hand Ziyi is making dinner.

Luo ZiYi....

"I hope that my new neighbor have not made dinner yet" I made extra in order to be a good friend with that new employee plus I will be able to know him/her too......

I just want to distract myself from heart breaking, meeting new peoples will help me to forget today's incident, I perspired all the dishes in the dining table 'its 8:30 I think I should meet him/her and invite for dinner now' I finally smiled.

I went out, knocked on his/her door and waited for another one to reply.

Author's P.O.V...

Xiao Zhan was still lying in the same position with eyes closed in his deep thoughts suddenly he heard a knock on his door, he got up from the bed to open the door.

When he opened the door, he saw a beautiful young lady standing right in front of him with an innocent charming smile on her face and stars twinkling in her eyes,... Seeing positively coming out from her Xiao Zhan gave her a sweet smile too.

"Yes?" Asked Zhan.

"Hello, my name is Luo Ziyi, Are you the new employee in Wang company?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes, I'm, by the way my name is Xiao Zhan, nice to meet you miss Ziyi" He replied.

"Ahk, it's ok ok, no need of formalities here you can call me ZiYi"