Episode-8

Wang Yibo's P.O.V.....

I work up in the morning, I don't know when and how I fell asleep my vision was blurry but slowly it started getting better I sat on my bed and noticed that Xiao Zhan wasn't their on the bed I looked around in my room in the same posture but I can't see him.

"oh my god!! Where is that naughty spirit again?!!" I was scared and worried too that if he will be caught by my brother or bodyguards it will be hard for him to defend himself and it's even hard for me to explain them how he get in!

I stepped out of my bed and ran towards the door but before I open it....

"Yibo! You have one more room inside this room" Xiao Zhan said from behind, coming out from the bathroom.

I let out a deep breath in relief😰 and turned to reply Zhan "Another room?"

"Yeah" he pointed on the bathroom's door.

"Oh god Xiao Zhan stop kidding😌 it's bathroom🙄, now don't say that you don't know what's bathroom😄"

"Ha..Ha..Ha..i--i was just checking your IQ 😀"

"OH Seriously!!!! Mr. Xiao Zhan, now tell me did you went out of this room??"

"Nope" he replied " why you want me to go out?"

"Noo,okay now put on some clothes, I'm coming in a minute and don't come out of this room until I get back, ok?"

" Rest assured, I am not familiar with your family and friends so I will not come out."

I went out to check if my brother is in home or he already went to the company for work " he often don't go to work early, lets check" I said to myself and started looking around and what a wonderful surprise!!! I can't see brother or his bodyguards....." Yah! That means he already went woofff~😌....God is also helping me."

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V...

After Yibo went out of the room I turned around and saw his picture near bed I took his photo in my hand ..." Sorry, but I really went out of the room last night" I accepted my mistake and apologized with a smile "Wang HaoXuan...is your cousin brother  right Yibo!" I asked to that photo and keep it back to its own place, my facial expression changes from sweet to serious one.

' I think Yibo is really innocent or he trust his brother blindly because what I saw last night after making him asleep was unbelievable.'

Flashback.....

Last night...

"I made him sleep but I'm not sleepy now, let's have a look around this house....But what if anyone will see me😱 Yibo thinks that I saved him this morning that's why he's kind to me...." I was talking to myself like crazily.

'HEY zhan zhan you are a mermaid you have powers why are you scared to these stupid humans!! And what's more they don't know my true identity...Let's goo! ' I motivated myself and slowly, carefully went out of the room.

I was going downstairs.....On my way down I heard someone is talking "what! it's already 1:30 A.M, who is talking" I surprisingly whisper in the air and "From where this voice is coming?" I started looking around, Carefully.

I saw a room it's door wasn't fully closed and I'm sure that those voices were coming from inside so I decided to take a slight look inside, I can see some tall male standing and one was sitting and scolding others and he was trying to be as slow as he can.

"What's this huh! You all said that he is dead, then what's this now!!!!" Scolded the man who was sitting

'dead??!! Who are they talking about' I started to put more focus to their conversation I can't see anyone's face because that room was really dark.

"We--we really dont know Mr. Wang HaoXuan....We were also stunned hearing that he is still alive, because before leaving we perfectly checked..He was really weak and lost lots of blood!"

"Then what is this now!!!! Did you saw him when we came home back, he was alright you can't find even a single cut on his body!"

"But Mr. Wang we also sent you his picture after hitting his car countless times, he was really badly injured you also know that."

"I know I know!!!!" He stood up and his voice sounds more frustrated "I saw that picture with my own eyes! How...How can this happen!.......Hey...Are you sure that the one you were trying to kill was Yibo, is that possible that you killed someone else??!"

Hearing yibo's name I was shocked!!!😳...'Now I understood the full story, he is the one who was trying to kill him but ...Who is he?!!!?'

" We are 100% sure sir! That was the same car that you gifted your brother Yibo on his birthday"

'What!!!!He is Yibo's brother!! But why he wants to kill Yibo!!!'

"Ok, now let it be, you all should leave now if Yibo will notice us then we will be in a great problem"

"Ok sir" those tall mens were about to leave.

Before they catch me I ran towards Yibo's room quickly and fell asleep.

Flashback Ends....

To be continued.......

How's it?☺
Well....I tried my best to make this story good~😀
And I don't know if you all like it or not, soo.... Don't forget to tell me
And specially remember to vote 😘

💖💖Love y'all 💖💖

@BTS_girl79