treinta y siete | SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN

Character :: Hermione Granger
Movie :: Harry Potter Series
Streaming Platform :: Amazon Video & Soap2day.com

EMMA WATSON GIF SERIES
treinta y siete | SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN

EMMA WATSON GIF SERIEStreinta y siete | SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN

It was the Yule Ball. Hermione and you snuck into a closet in the middle of the dance. You decided she would leave out first, since y'all didn't want anyone knowing of you two yet.

--------

Hermione peeped her head from around the corner to check if the coast was clear. She stepped out and began to walk down the steps to the ball. Just as she started to walk down the steps, she ran into Ron.

"Look who finally came out the closet." He stood at the end of the steps with his arms crossed. Harry then came up behind him.

"The closet?" Hermione tried to play it off.

"Oh come on, Hermione. Like we didn't notice." Ron said.

"And what about you?" Hermione struck back, "Aren't you in the closet? I'm pretty sure you and Harry get it on a lot."

"What are you talking about?" Ron was now confused.

"Oh come on, Ron. Like we didn't notice." Hermione mocked him,

Ron looked back at Harry for a second before responding to Hermione, "I'm not in the closet. I was talking about you were in the closet." He pointed to the door behind Hermione.

Hermione followed his gaze and then nodded understandingly, "Oh."

"I'm not gay." Ron defended himself as the trio began to walk back to the dance. You stayed in the closet waiting for them to leave, so you won't in a way, out Hermione.

Draco had walked to where they are after hearing the whole conversation, "You sure about that, Weasley?"