ochenta y tres | GRADUATION DAY

EMMA WATSON GIF SERIES
ochenta y tres | GRADUATION DAY

Today's the day you and your friends get to leave high school behind

Today's the day you and your friends get to leave high school behind. You were so excited to finally be starting your life but of course there's always that one person that you want by your side through everything. That was Emma for you, so today was the day you were going to ask your best friend.

————————

You had just walked across the stage, diploma in hand as you exited the stage back to your seat next to one of your friends. Emma reached for your hand and held it tight as the principal asked everyone to rise from their seats.

Once the principal made one final announcement, all the seniors took their caps off and threw it in the air.

Emma turned to you and you turned to her, she had smile across her lips. Subconsciously, Emma grabbed your face and plastered a kiss on your lips. You were stunned and once she realized what she did, so was she.

"I-i uh— sorry!" She stumbled a bit with her words.

You were got off guard yes, but you were still glad it happened. Just before you could say anything, you two were pulled in a group photo with your friends. And just like the ceremony, she held your hand with a smile as the camera flashed.

As your friends were forming a group hug, you gave Emma a quick smile which she returned. You weren't sure of what to do next, but you were damn sure that there might be something there and that you weren't going to just skip by it. You had to take the chance, the what if.

————————————

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
N/a

MY ANSWER:
HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR !!