diecisiete | DON'T DO THAT AGAIN

EMMA WATSON GIF SERIES
diecisiete | DON'T DO THAT AGAIN

You had invited friends over for a hang and Emma wanted to join, so you let her

You had invited friends over for a hang and Emma wanted to join, so you let her... you just didn't want her embarrassing herself since she never met any of your friends before.

————————

You and your friends were doing karaoke, while Emma watched from the couch. Acting is one thing, but she knows she can't sing. You finished the song with your friend, as your other ones went on it.

Time flew by and y'all were chilling and just chatting. You guys were sharing laughs and creepy stories. Emma was actually making friends with your friends. You were just happy she wasn't embarrassing you, especially herself. That was until your friend Brett ask Emma to give him a beat.

"Emma, give me a beat." He said and your eyes widen. You knew where this was headed.

Emma started to beatbox and just when Brett was gonna spit bars, he stopped midway. All of you were staring at Emma cause of how bad she was at beatboxing. You slowly reached your hand and moved Emma's from her mouth.

"Don't do that again." You mouthed to her as she noticed everyone staring at her.