~ 5. Midnight ~

I ran to my closet to change into comfortable clothes. It was almost midnight. I picked out some random clothes and changed into them. I decided to keep my hair the way it was, it looked so much better now that I've worn it like this for hours.

One minute left, he told me to meet him at exactly midnight. I was already late, I thought. I fell asleep on the couch in the common room. I woke up at the right time when someone dropped a shit load of books. I ran towards the portrait hole and hopped out into the corridor. I started to look for him, but I didn't see him. Where the hell was he. Maybe he forgot. I started to worry at this point.

There was no one in the corridor. And it was so cold compared to the common room.

It was so quiet.

"BOO!" shouted Harry in my ear, clearly laughing.

"BLOODY HELL" I yelled, trying to survive the three-dubble heartattack I just got.

I was trying to catch my breath as he was laughing his ass off, almost falling.

"I'm- I'm sorry! I just- HA- I just had to!" he said laughing.

"I absolutely hate you." I said, still in shock.

"You know you don't, you already love me." he said, smirking at me.

"You wish," I gave him a sarcastic smile. "So what's the plan?"

He didn't say anything, he just grabbed his wand. "Lumos." his wand light up and I could finally see him. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up. And his hair was messier than normal. He also had this funny look on his face, i can't really explain it. He looked actually kind of hot, but I will never say that out loud.

"Hold this." he said and handed me his wand. He grabbed the invisibility cloak and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer so we'll both fit under it.

He threw the cloak over us, covering everything. "See, I told you." he said, giving me an 'I told you so' look. I gave him another sarcastic smile. I was so close to him, I could feel his body warmth. He smelled good, like fresh soap and vanilla. I liked it.

He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a strange looking map. 'The Marauders Map' I read. "What's that?"

"This is the Marauders Map. My dad and his best friends made it when they attended Hogwarts. Its been passed over to me."

"What does it do?" I asked, examining it.

"It shows where everyone is in the castle. Look," he grabbed back his wand and held it above the map. "I solemny swear that I am up to no good." right after he said that, the map opened. "See? Snape is on the fifth floor right now." he pointed at the moving footprints under the name 'Snape'.

'Oh my- That is so smart!"

"Come on, lets start with your own personal tour through Hogwarts. Miss Blackthorne." he said as he dramatically bowed for me. I laughed and we started walking.

We walked through all kinds of corridors in silence, until we were sure no one could hear us.

"You know, Roger Davies asked me if I'd be interested to be the Ravenclaw beater early tonight." I began.

"Thats amazing! Congratulations!" he said happily, offering me a kind smile.

"Yeah, but the weird thing is.. How does he know I want to be a beater? And how come that Duncan suddenly has a serious injury which makes Roger come to me, even though he doesn't even know me?"

Harry didn't say anything. He just looked ahead of us, clearly enjoying himself. Thats when I realised.

I gasped. "You didn't!"