catboy ||kuroken|| [part 1]

note about requests: i apologize in advance to people whose requests i have taken.

writing a one-shot based on someone's request is really hard for me, so i treat it more like inspiration. your request inspires me, but it might be different from what you originally requested and i'm sorry.

i want to give you guys quality that has a lot of work put into it instead of something that i had to push myself to write that lacks my originality and my insight.

i will be showing comments that inspired me for everyone to see what the original idea was and for me to thank the person for inspiring something. i hope you don't mind.

thank you. onto the one-shot now.

.
.
.

pairing: kuroo x kenma
au: catboy!kenma au
length: it's a two/three parter, so pretty long
triggers: swear words i guess
inspiration:

originally, the idea was for someone to turn into a person from a cat, but as i started writing it i realized that i liked the catboy plot better, so i tweaked a few things

requests: closed

part: 1/2

.
.
.

description: catboys are an invasive species. and kuroo wants one.

©️hqheaven
2021

..
.
.
.

"any leads?"

"what am i? the cat boy research board on the deep web?"

kuroo scoffed as he glared at bokuto who was busy rearranging his documents. "you could be. i'd like that"

"i know you would and i don't understand why" bokuto glanced at kuroo who had his legs resting comfortably on the table, his jacket unbuttoned as if he had no cares in this world, his hair a mess (as always), and his eyes now closed, probably daydreaming about catboys.

"many reasons, my friend. many reasons" he said calmly.

"they are an invasive species, kuroo! if anything they should be terminated or contained to their own original area" these words made kuroo open up his eyes and glare at bokuto with such ferocity that he could feel kuroo's gaze burning through his suit.

"don't you dare say that. they are precious." he growled.

"they might be, but due to humans interfering too much, they've traveled to towns and became part of our society. they are not humans, they are not supposed to be here, they are a danger to society" bokuto tried to sound convincing, but he had lost hope a long time ago - kuroo has been talking about nothing but catboys for the past three months.