Chapter 10

So that would probably be the last chapter of the story. I would like to thank everyone who has read this story and now I hope you enjoy reading it :)

Bye

Chapter 10

I looked through the window in the garden. I watched the raindrops who slide down at the window. "Perfect weather for a free day." I said sarcastic and looked at Dicky, he stand in the kitchen and looked confused at the oven. "Can I help you?" I asked and stepped to him. He smiled at me, but to my luck not in this flirty way. I helped him and we putted five deep-freeze pizzas in it. "Thanks," he said and setted a timer. We went back into the living room and sat to the others on the couch. "When is the pizza ready?" Dawn asked and I shrugged. "In 30 Minutes," Dicky answered and we continue watching Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.

"I'm so hungry." Nicky says and I rolled my eyes amused. "Ten more minutes, you will not die." I said smiling and I try to ignore the butterfly's in my stomach. He smiled back. We were alone in the living room, I passed the reasons from the others, why they weren't there. I mean I wanted to watch the movie to end. In this moment my phone rang. I answered the call. "Yes, James?"

"Don't come home!" he hissed in the telephone and I heard him breathing hardly. "Why?" I asked worried and went into the kitchen. No answer. "James, are you okay?" I heard his fast breath. "Mum is totally aggressive." he explained.

"What do you mean exactly?" I asked still worried and listened again to his fast breath. It sound like he had ran a marathon or something. "I went home and as I opened the door, something flow against my head. It was a shoe of Mum and she told me, when I don't leave the house in a few seconds she will push me forever out of the house." I stared through the window in the rainy sky. "Are- are you okay?" I asked stuttered again. "Yes, just the shock. We meet in school tomorrow, okay?" I nodded. "Okay." then I ended the call and went back into the living room. The others were back and looked curious and a bit worried, when they saw my shocked look. "Can I stay here again for tonight?" I asked and all nodded.

"What's wrong?" Dawn asked later this day, she noticed that I looked again thoughtful through the window. "Nothing, I'm just tired." I answered and took a deep breath. She gave me a worried look. "But you don't look okay," she said and walked up to me. "All is alright, okay?" I hissed and looked mad at her. "Just leave me alone!" I yelled now and ignored her shocked look. "Sorry for asking." Dawn said after she found her voice again.

I rolled my eyes and went outside into the garden. It was cold outside and I pulled the hood of my sweater deeper in my face. I sat in the lee of the house, so I didn't got wet. Yeah I preferred to be alone. I listened at the loudest volume to my playlist and watched the rainy sky. I didn't hear that someone opened the door and step beside of me, or that this person asked me a question. I noticed him, when he sat next to me. I took one of my headphones out of my ears. "Why are you sitting here? I mean alone, in the rain..." I rolled my eyes, why did he care? And since when? "I sit here in the rain, because I prefer to be alone." I said and stared annoyed to the ground. I waited that he stand up and go away, but he didn't do it. "Why do you care, Nicky?" I asked him still annoyed. He didn't answer. "Nicky?" I turned my head to him, he stare thoughtful to the ground, then he shrugged. "I just try to be nice." to nice. I said in my head. "What's wrong?" he asked and looked to me, I turned my head back to the ground and then I sighed loud. "I don't know..." I whispered with a shutter voice. I felt the hot tears in my eyes. I didn't want that he noticed, that I cried, so I kept looking at the wet and disgusting grass. I pulled my hood more deeper in my face. Nicky sighed loudly. "My mum," I broke up, why should I tell him, at the end he would mock me again. I took a deep breath of the fresh air. "She was angry and slapped me." I heard Nicky who took a shocked breath. "She did what?" he asked loudly and I felt that he stared at me. I blushed. "She slap-" Nicky cut me of. "I heard what she did! Why did she do that?" I shrugged and looked finally up to him. I saw that he noticed that I cried and now I felt that my lips started to shake and I began to breath faster. He hugged my tightly and I sobbed into his chest. "I- I, I'm sorry." I shuttered and pushed y self away from him. My heart pumped hard in my chest and I felt how I blushed again, I didn't care that he would notice it, I had other things in my head. I felt how he took my face and looked deeply in my eyes. I was in shock, what should I do. I just stared back in his green eyes. He still hold my face and I forgot all around us. Then I felt his lips on mine. I was in shock again. He pushed himself away. "I knew it was a bad idea!" he said and looked again in my eyes. Then he stood up and want to get inside. I grabbed him at his hand and turned him back, then I laid my arms around his neck and kissed him again. He laid his hands at my waist and I smiled into the kiss. He tugged me so near to himself that I could swear that it would looks for others, we were melt in each other.