Quick Update

Hi, it's me, I'm back

I planned on making a new chapter, but I haven't been able to write more than One Sentence at a Time for this Book.

I don't know what Happened or Why, but I'm just gonna Explain.

I haven't really been all that Attracted to Barb since I came back from my Other Account. She's still one of my Favorite Characters, but I'm just not Attracted to her Anymore.

This doesn't mean that I'll be discontinuing this book. For now it'll just be On Hold for a While.

I've actually been planning to write this Comfort Fic because of The Big Sad and Trans Girl Problems (I've recently just came out as Trans on here. It doesn't really change Anything, I still use She/Her Pronouns. I've been using She/Her Pronouns since 2017, lmao) are kicking my Ass, and I just want to Write something for Fun and to Help me Cope with stuff since I stopped going to Therapy and I don't take any of my Meds(Besides my Hormone Supplements, I definitely need those)

Basically what I have Lined up for me to write is;

That Comfort Fic

The Billie Eilish Troll Book

The Sequel to the Billie Eilish Troll Book, Which Follows Billies Daughter: Amelia, and the Book is just about Amelia going through an Identity Crisis whilst her Non-Biological, Non-binary Cousin, JoJo, is drinking Expensive Wine in the Background

And then a JJBA Book, because I want to.

And then I might come back to this Book if I haven't completely forgotten about it by then.
I know that's A lot for me to Write, But I just really want to write those because Whenever I write about Something that I'm really Into, It's easier for me to Get Chapters for it out.

Okay, idk what else to put, So bye-