Chapter six

Tears fell heavily at my cheeks. He left leaving me in the house all by myself. I fell to the ground not bothering to wipe my drenched cheeks. My mom was a great person. She didn't deserve this.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been a week now since my moms passing. I haven't talked to Alexus nor Apollo and I have about a hundred missed calls and text from them. but today was the day that I decided I would go talk to Alexus. I slipped some grey sweats on, a blue tank, and some grey vans. I put my hair in a high ponytail, was hunting my face. My eyes were puffy and I looked like I hadn't slept in days which I haven't.
A couple of minutes later there I stood at Alexus door. I rang the door. Hearing it ring from the inside. Luckily Alexus answered. I started to say sorry but she pulled me into a bear hug. " what happened? Were you crying?" She covered me with questions. "Can I tell you upstairs?" I ask feeling the pull at my heart. I followed her into her room. I sat on her bed taking a deep breath. " my mom died" I said not wanting to carry on but did anyway. "On her way back from New York her plane crashed." Alexus slammed a hand over her mouth looking at me with pity. I hated that look.
"You don't have-" I interrupted feeling the tears sting my eyes. "She left me Alexus" the tears fell slowly she pulled me into another tight hug. "Shh" she said. I wiped my tears looking up at her. " I just thought you should have a explanation to why I haven't been calling you." I got up and thanked her. She then yanked my arm back. " you are always welcomed here. " she said compassion filling her blue eyes. "Matter of fact you are going to stay here no more crying."
I looked shock. But she was right. My mom wouldn't want me moping around. I nodded in agreement. I gave her a weak smile trying my best to hide my hurt.
After going home and collecting my stuff I had packed my stuff in there guest room. I didn't get much. Alexus parent had agreed. I lay in the bed. I sigh. A deep one. I closed my eyes. I could hear my door close softly. I open an eye to see Apollo there. A smirk right on that beautiful face. "Hello" he winks coming closer. With every step he took my heart beats increased.
"Hi" I whisper faintly.
"My girlfriend hasn't been talking to me lately" with that my mind twirled.
"I am not your girlfriend." I say coldly. Not wanting to look at his face. He gave out a cheeky chuckle. If I was teaching him a lesson I wasn't very good. I wanted to kiss him. Those lips tormented me. I think I am going crazy. " I think it's time for daddy to teach you a lesson" I could start to feel his lips on my neck as I started to pull away. It really hurt me more than it hurt him. He slammed his hand on my bed. Frustrated. I flinch away. Locking eyes with him. "What is wrong" his eyes soften.
After telling him what happened with my mom. He just nods. I take another big sigh. I guess I should tell him why I am mad at him. I still remember the sloppy kiss Nancy gave him right on the corner of his lips. It mad me jealous, mad, and sad all at the same time.
"Why did you let her kiss you?" I ask pointing to the side of his mouth. Confusion took over his face. "Last week when we were running track why did you let Nancy kiss you. " I look down not trying to fall for his gaze. "Oh...that...really that was a surprise to me too. I don't even know. " he says placing a hand in my back. "You didn't even do anything about it. " I start to get irritated. "What was I supposed to do tell her I have a girlfriend" I snap my head up to his looking straight into his eyes but I let my head go back down. Tears fell down my cheek and I don't know why. " so I am just your little secret. " my voice rising.
"No kitten I just...i am sorry...i didn't mean it..." He says.
"Whatever it doesn't matter...you won't have to worry about me anymore. "
"Gisselle" he says my name and the worst part is my heart still fluttered.
"Get out" I use a stern voice
"I am sorry" he says and I could see the tears drop from his face.
"Just...get out. " I say almost a whisper.
He nods his head. He kisses me in the cheek before leaving. I cuddle to the pillow still only thinking about the good things about Apollo. What is he doing to me.
___________________________
Hey guys!
Yep I am not dead...I know these past chapters have kind of been sad but I hope you can still enjoy. Ok love ya.
Bye.