Chapter five

I curled into the sheets. Not letting his eyes wander over my body. He just chuckled showing off his beautiful white teeth. His lips looked so delicious but I contained myself from pouncing. "Is someone avoiding me" he licked his lips smirking at me. I knew he was just playing but I wanted so badly to kiss his warm lips again. I uncurled from my bed taking a deep breath. "I am not avoiding you its just your lips are really sexy." He looked surprised for a moment but it turned into a smile. "Oh..." He started biting his lips and I felt like I was going to explode. "Well I think your going to like the better in other places too." He says. My eyes flicker to him. "Yeah whatever. You know you can't handle all of this. " I say giggling a little bit. He just laughs with me. But it dies off in a moment. We both just stand there not knowing what to do or say next. Tension builds in the room. He starts to walk closer to me and my hands start to get sweaty. "Do you still want my SEXY lips kitten?" I could feel the heat rise between us. before I could answer he pulls me in. "You'd just say yes anyway" he smirks against my lips. He was right I was going to say yes to him anyway. I don't know what was happening but it felt good. I could feel his hands move up my shirt I held on to his neck. I really didn't want to ruin the moment but I had to open this hole in my face called a mouth. "I am sorry but what are we?" he frowned. He looked puzzled. "You are my girlfriend. It would be pointless just to be fuck buddies I want you all to myself. " he says looking pleased with his answer.
" who said I wanted to be you girlfriend" I poke him in his chest. He lifted my chin. " I said" he crashes my lips to his before wishing me goodnight and exiting the room.

I got up early because today we finally go back to school. I still didn't want to go because of my last visit with Mr. Trell. I hadn't had much time to think about it ever since Apollo. I start to get ready. I grab make up out of my purse and the clothes Alexus let me borrow which is a pink floral top with black tights and the combat boots I wore over here. I eat breakfast with only Alexus this morning guilt building in my stomach for not confessing about Apollo and I. She is my best friend and I have been having hot... no not hot...blowing make out sessions with Apollo. She gave me a warm smile and I gave her a weak smile back knowing that she notice but didn't ask because she know I get highly get irritated when people push on someone to hard. " Alexus I have to tell you something. " She turned her head to me her blue eyes piercing into mine. "Yeah"
"Um...i really missed you." I say I can't tell her she probably would think I was just her best friend to get closer to her brother, which I wasn't. I loved Alexus for her she is the best anyone can ask for. That's when Apollo comes downstairs. The small knots in my stomach begin to feel worst. I stare at Apollo for a minute. He was shirtless and he look hot as fuck. He smirked at me and I wiped my head back to my cereal bowl. "Good morning ladies. " I stay silent playing around with my spoon. "Put on a shirt dweeb we have to leave in a bit. " Alexus bit out. A smile just creeps its way into my face. Apollo rolled his eyes walking back upstairs. When he comes down he has a shirt on. I through my bag over my shoulder. "And guys say girls take a long time" I mumble. Alexus chuckles and Apollo says "whatever I will get you back later" he winked at me through the review mirror. Alexus hit his arm shouting at him to drive already. I knew he wasn't playing on getting me back. The worst thing is I couldn't wait.
After a few minutes we made it to school going our separate ways first class Mr.Trell. I wasn't the first one in there he said good morning I gave him a disgusted look walking past him. He started to teach class as the bell rung. When he taught he made direct eye contact with me a few times but i didn't want to look at those desperate eyes. The bell rung and I was the first one to get up I really didn't care to listen to Mr. Trells rants about "the bell doesn't dismiss you the teacher does" I slammed the door shut in the middle of his ranting going to my locker. P.E started and I didn't feel like going but at least Apollo was there to keep me company. Oh boy how I was wrong. We ran track and we were put in groups. Apollo was stuck in a group of slutty cheerleaders and horny football players. I was with the so called "nerds". really they weren't that bad of people. They didn't just speak about comics and school stuff. They were funny and we're just like other regular people. I could see Nancy the head cheerleader and the biggest whore of school running her hands up Apollo back. He didn't even do anything. She kissed him on the cheek close to his mouth...very close. And the heat was rising to my cheeks and it wasn't from the cold whether or embarrassment but from my blood boiling.

The rest of the school day I had ignored Apollo. I felt I shouldn't talk to him when I was so disappointed and mad. I felt a little crack in my heart as the image of Apollo getting kissed by Nancy. Tears threatened to roll down but I gulped my feeling down. He tried to talk to me after school but I ditched a period late going to a angry mother rather than Apollo.

I opened the door to my house it was quiet and looked clean. I guess she did me a favor. "Mom " I yelled. It wasn't her unexpectedly. It was a man in a tie. I asked him what he was doing here and who he was not ready for the answer. I already had the police on speed dial. The words that rolled out his mouth broke my heart. Tears started to roll down. I sobbed loudly showing the pain that was exploding. "Your mom is dead. "