Chapter seven

The sun beamed right into my face. I roll over with the blanket and tried to go back to sleep. Until I heard a knock on the door. I groan yelling come in. "Hey best friend" Alexus says with a smile on her face and voice quite high.
"Hi best friend?" I say starting to unravel from my covers. " what is it?" I ask.
"I have a date tonight and I didn't want to leave you here alone." I didn't want her to leave, but she is going on a date and I don't want to be the person to stop her.
"Nah, I am a big girl go have fun." I say.
"Thanks" she say with a big grin glued in her face.
"For what?" She shouldn't be thanking me she deserves to have some time out rather then just me and her brother.
"Just accept my thank you and say welcome. " she says placing her hands on her hip. I giggle a little bit.
"Your welcome." I say. She skips out of the door. And I smash right back into my bed. I just enjoy the silence starting to fall asleep again. Then I feel my bed sink and I pop my eyes open.
Apollo laid next to me. He look pale and sad as if he was crying.
"I know I hurt you and you might hate me. I don't know what it is about you but you are so different." I actually didn't hate him I was hurt and upset. That I can't get him off my mind. It becomes frustrating.
"I want to give this a go and not with any other girl just you. Please?" I was speechless. I had no idea what to say nor do. I didn't want to give in that easily. But just having him around made me feel all giddy. I hope I don't regret forgiving him.
"Break my trust with you again I break your face. Got it?" He smiles embracing me. This all felt to weird. He was so playerish and now he is here laying besides me. I couldn't say I loved him. But I definitely had feelings for him. Strong ones that invade my thoughts.
We payed there for a couple of minutes enjoying one another's company. That is when I finally got up to go downstairs. I heard footsteps follow behind. I took out an apple. These thing were so good. Apollo sat on the couch just staring at me.
"Do I look that good?" I ask throwing away the remains of my apple.
"To be honest you look better then good." I just blush a bright red.
"Be quiet you big lump." We both laughed as we sat in the couch watching insidious. I snuggled close to him hiding in his chest whenever a scary part came on. Did I mention this was all to weird?
Half way through the movie he fell asleep he looked so peaceful so vulnerable. I poked his cheeked laughing when he groan turning to the other side. I kept doing so until he pulled me closer securing my hands and arms from moving. I struggled to be set free and he just smiled or laughed at me. "Let me go" I whined.
"Nah I am to lazy" I gave up. I just melted into his arms laying my head on his chest. Just to think a couple hours ago I was mad at him and now we are here, me being all wrapped up In his arms. I heard his heart. It was calming soon I fell asleep to...right in his arm.
I heard loud gasps when I woke up I tried to get up just to be pulled down again Apollo was still holding me as tight as ever and I whisper in his ear "let me go" he lets go turning to the other side to sleep.
There stood Alexus when I turned around. It looked like she almost had a heart attack when she saw me and Apollo snuggling. But it's not like we did anything. she smiled skipping into the kitchen.
"I knew you guys would end up together...but behind my back. "
She was weird to weird she sounded happier and sad at the same time. I took a good look at her. I just hope the date went well and she doesn't get hurt. I love her too much.