Chapter three

Apollo and Alexus are eating all the food that was supposed to last me now I might starve."we have to go in a bit" Alexus said still stuffing her face. "Yeah. Eat all my food than leave" I roll my eyes.
After they cleaned out my fridge I give Alexus a hug and wave bye to Apollo. They drive away. Fading in the fog. I decide to take a nap before getting party supplies. My eyes close shut and I am sucked in by the darkness.
I look around its dark but pink,purple, and blue lights are streaking the room. "Giselle" I hear my name being called. I just look around keeping silent. I hear my name again. But it's like I can't talk my mouth won't move. I can finally see something but scared to now what it is. The I can't make out what its face looks like. But it came closer and closer. It hugs me right leaving love bites on my neck and chest.
I wake up. I can still feel his touch even though it's a dream. I look in the mirror to see no bite marks. And I can't help but skim my finger over my neck looking for some. I get dressed in a grey hoodie, tights, and some converses. I go with the all natural look today skipping the makeup part. On my way out the cold air whips me in my face. My cheeks fluster. I get in the car blasting the music and hot air. I text Alexus asking if she could help get some stuff. I get out and enter the store with isles of food and drinks.
•••••••••••••••••
I didn't spend that much money because I doubt that a lot of people would come. I kicked open the door to see food already set on the table and streamer hung with party lights. "Boo" my heart skips a beat as I turn around punching whoever is behind me. "You hit like a freaking wrestler" Apollo says. I just roll my eyes I do that a lot. And ask "where is Alexus " he just answered with"out" u start to set out drinks and other food. I hope everyone eats and drink all of this. I begin to fill empty fridge with food and drinks. Alexus rushes through the door slamming it shut. chest moving up and down rapidly. "Did you run a marathon" I ask questioning her every movement.
"No, I was scaring ducks in the park and children started calling me mean and chasing me out if the park" she says extremely face gasping for air. "Why were you scaring ducks" I questioned
"They were pooping literally everywhere. An I didn't want to be there next target. " she said.
Ok...I dragged Alexus upstairs because I wanted to do her makeup