♡ Fyodor. D

Tw: none
———————
Fyodor for the most part kept to himself. Never letting anyone in unless it could benefit him. No really ever took care of him, not even himself.  His anemia has only gotten worse as time passed. His "friends" had suggested him to get a personal nurse of sorts. He had objected to the idea, as he saw no benefit to him. But they kept pestering him. Finally he caved.

You had been hired to take care of a young man with anemia. You were excited to finally have a long term job. You had always had interest in medicine and caring for people. You were always so sweet and kind. People wanted to be you.

You had arrived to a big building. It was kind of runner down. You wondered to yourself if you had made it to the right place. You walked through the door and was met with quite a surprise. The place inside was well cared for but also seemed to be devoid of all life.

"Mr.Fyodor?" You said with a loud dominant voice. You hoped you had been loud enough for him to hear. You soon heard foot steps coming from the stairs. He was dressed in a white Russian hat, brown boots, white shirt, and white cape type thing. His hair was a delightful dark purple a long with his eyes. He was quite attractive.

"You must be nurse Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a sweet ring to his voice. You wondered who he really was. You reached your hand out and he put his pale hand in yours. He had small bandages around his ever so skinny fingers. As he shook your hand he whispered to himself "not a sinner." To his delight you had not heard him.

"Would it be alright if i were check on your fingers?" You said with genuine concern in your voice. "Of course, nurse Y/N." He had lead you to what seemed like a living room. You two sat on a couch next to each other. You gently put his dainty hands in yours. You peeled away the bandages. He had been picking at his fingers. They were stained with blood.

You felt like you had to protect him, more then a nurse should. Like a mother taking care of their child. You wanted to embrace him with everything you had. You wanted to pet his hair while his head would relax in your small lap.

"Something on your mind nurse girl?" He asked kindly. "U-Uh no, sorry Mr.Fyodor." "Fyodor is just fine..nurse girl."

"You're different, nurse girl. You're not like everyone else. You're not a sinner. You're a kind soul, I wonder how someone could be nice. This world is full of fakes, liars, hypocrites, and worst of all sinners. Has the world not harmed you?" His eyes were dull and almost looking into your soul. He was beautiful.

"No, not yet." Fyodor leaned in. There was a small space between you and the small, pale russian man. He pulled in close to your ear and said "I want to make you mine, and only mine." In that moment you could kiss him and take everything he's worth. Though you had to compose yourself.

This man, your new found love. You never knew what a nursing job could do for you. Love. That's all you felt when it came to him. It felt like you knew him for years.

"I would love to be yours...Fyodor."

——————
i didn't remember what he wore. i only wrote this cause i would want it to happen to me🤤🤤