Chapter 5

PS: This chapter is gonna be really cheesy and cringy (sorry) OH and when i put things in ***** that's what the person is thinking

9:00 A.M.

(Todoroki was knocking on y/n's door, y/n slowly got up and opened the door)

Todoroki: Hey uh...we're heading over to the Auditorium early to get into costumes and stuff...

Y/n: (smiles) Oh yeah okay!

(y/n ran over to her mirror to brush her hair, she got on her shoes then ran out to the living room were everyone else was)

Sue: Ribbit there you are y/n! We're putting our costumes and make up on in the Auditorium since it has a dressing room!

Y/n: Oh okay!

(they all walked over to the Auditorium, they got on their costumes sue did everyone's hair and momo did everyone's makeup)

                                  (^^^^ y/n put on the dress momo told her to wear ^^^^)

(^^^^ sue did y/n's makeup to match her dress ^^^)

Sue: What do you think y/n?

Y/n: I feel smexy

Momo: You look amazing!

Y/n: Well shucks!

(y/n gave sue and momo a hug then went to find denki and mina, but she was stopped by uraraka)

Uraraka: HEY Y/N!

y/n: AHH! oh sorry....you scared the shit out of me- *annoying bitch*

Uraraka: Sorry but uh anyways! Can you  go see if todoroki's ready? I have a feeling he's having trouble with his outfit

Y/n: (gulps) Um...yeah sure? Where is he?

Uraraka: Uh he's over in the bathrooms, maybe...

Y/n: Alrighty!

(Y/n went over to go see if todoroki was ready she opened the door (without knocking because she's dumb) she immediately covered her mouth and started to blush)