Chapter 17 (Nsfw)

Y/n: (laughs) Poor shoto

(y/n turned bird box of)

Todoroki: Uh- you didn't have to turn it off

Y/n: I know, but you were shrieking like a little girl

Todoroki: i was not...

Y/n: (giggles) Yeah you were

ATTENTION: From this point forward is NSFW oh and last time they did IT shoto did have protection i just genuinely forgot to add that detail ALSO i'm very sorry for what your about to read- Heh i'm gonna jump off a mountain 

(todoroki turned over so him and y/n were facing each other, y/n slid closer to shoto and kissed him. Y/n got on top of todoroki and kissed his neck, he put his hands on her waist and ?rubbed? her)

Todoroki: Y-y/n

Y/n: Hm?

Todoroki: A-are you sure...y-you wanna

Y/n: (smiles) Y-yeah, do you?

Todoroki: Uh... (nods head)

(Y/n held onto todoroki's hands and fReNcH kIsSeD him for 3 minutes straight, then she slowly glided her hand down to his pants. She undid his pants while kissing his neck)

Todoroki: Ngh-

(Todoroki was a hot mess- like hotter then THE kettle ^^^^)

Y/n: A-are you rea-

(y/n was interrupted my todoroki pulling her down to him and kissing her, Todoroki fully took his pants off and y/n took her shirt and pants of. So they were both in there underwear y/n leaned back down to kiss todoroki)

Todoroki: Mmm

y/n: (heavily breathing) You ready?

(todoroki nodded, they took the rest off. Shoto nervously put on protection, and Y/n lowered herself onto todoroki like bob the builders Crane.)

Y/n: Ngh Hm-

Todoroki: Uh-

(Todoroki laid his head back, Y/n took a minute to adjust but after she got herself situated she started to move. Todoroki went to cover his mouth so he wouldn't be loud but y/n held his hands down and kissed him to muffle his voice)

Todoroki: Ugh~

Y/n: Mgh~ U-uh...sh-shoto Mmm~

(y/n took her hands off todoroki's hands and cover her mouth, she went a lil faster vroom vroom Skrrrrrt) 

Todoroki: Ahhh~ Ngh Mmm 

y/n: Hmm~ UhHh~ ugh Ah~

(y/n was trying to stay steady but she was having difficulties)