When They Want Your Attention

(A/N: I'm back! Apologies for not updating this story! This is so short I'm sorry😂)

Akira:

You were both in class, listening to the slowly fading background noise of your home room teacher, Kawakami-sensei. Akira was never one to bother you incredibly because he wanted attention. He tried his best to keep to himself and receive attention only when you implied it. He coughed lightly, looking over at you to see if you were looking his way. When he saw that you weren't, he "accidentally" dropped his pencil, and it rolled on the floor over to your desk. Morgana poked his head halfway out of Akira's backpack. "Real smooth," he whisper-mewed. Akira stood up and bent down next to your desk to grab his pencil. He looked up at you. "Rooftop after class, please?," he muttered under his breath. You realized that he just wanted to spend time with you. You smiled and nodded. "Of course." He returned the smile and walked back to his desk.

Ryuji:

Oh this boy is the OPPOSITE of Akira. You were hanging out with him and the rest of the Phantom Thieves in Akira's room, and after a while of talking with everyone, you and Ryuji were sitting on the couch. While the others were all talking and laughing, Ryuji simply fell into you. He rested his head on your lap and pouted. You pet his head. "Want attention?," you asked. He nodded. You chuckled and pulled him up into a hug. If Ryuji wants something, he makes it clear. He hugged back and kissed your cheek* "You're a dork, Sakamoto."
"I know."