Silly love songs

"All right, guys, I have one word for you." Mr. Schue said, as he walked into the room and wrote love on the board before drawing a heart around it.

"Brittany." He called when he noticed the girl raising her hand.

"Is it love?" She asked with a giddy smile when everyone just stared at her.

"Yeah, it is." Piper smiled at her girlfriend before high-fiving the girl.

"I'm totally going to graduate now."

"Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song." Mr. Schue continued as Piper giggled when Brittany pulled her in for a hug. "Yeah, find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up."

Before anyone could even properly react, Finn stood up.

"Mr. Shue, can I say something?" He asked, moving the front of the classroom when Mr. Schue nodded. "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied. I think the fact that I led the football team to a Conference Championship might have something to do with it."

At that, Piper scoffed, already growing tired of Finn's conceited behavior.

"Fact is that I'm the closest thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now." He continued. "And just like a famous athlete, I want to give to a charity. You guys."

"Are you serious, right now?" Piper found herself asking as she scoffed when Finn nodded.

"So, I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch, and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us..."

"Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out." Mercedes shook her head then. "You just want to kiss a bunch of girls."

"I've kissed Finn, and can I just say? Not worth a buck." Santana pointed out, causing everyone to stop and look at her. "I would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man-boobs."

"Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn asked, as Santana shrugged.

"No, not really."

"Cause you always just seem to be meddling in everybody else's business."

"Oh, please." The girl scoffed. "You guys love me. I keep it real, and I'm hilarious."

"Actually, you're just a bitch." Lauren spat at her, as Piper widened her eyes in surprise.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Mr. Schue said, trying to defuse the tension, but failing, as usual.

"Okay. I'm sorry." Santana spun around in her chair to stare at the girl. "You've just got eyes for my man."

"Okay, first of all, I'm not your man." Puck said, as Santana and Lauren exchanged glares.

"And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us." Quinn spoke up. "Three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that I didn't have a lizard baby."

"You did say I didn't know how to dress during Britney week." Piper shrugged.

"Five minutes ago, you said Mr. Shue belonged in a twelve-step program." Tina added, as the teacher frowned.

"Wait. What?"

"You're addicted to vests." Santana shrugged.

"The truth is, Santana, you can dish it out, but you can't take it." Rachel said, clearly annoyed and fed up by Santana's attitude as everyone turned to look at her, surprised by the outburst. "Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow, but the only job you're going to have is working on a pole!"