Black (Part 2)

Ash made his way throughout the winding roads of the village. Wooden and Stone's homes lined with snow as well as the cobblestone path that lead to the end of town, were Ahe was heading. Ash crossed through the gates separating the town from the world, It's quite sad that no one gets to ever see one's true beauty by looking it away Ahe thought. But who was he to talk, after what they did to Matter. He adjusted the basket in his arms that held small treats for matter, they doubt He'd been able to find something to eat. The world was cover in a powder white, trees, bushes, and lakes turn to frost. They have been sneaking Matter treats for a while now, maybe a year. He walked off the path heading under the bridge.

"I know you see me, Matter-" Ash waited for a reply," Brought some of the normal stuff and some Sweets~" Hmpf-  Ash walked a little closer to the bridge and waited.

"I'll just leave it here," He said placing the bag on the floor. " well then I'll just be picking my herds." Ash walked away from under the bridge to go pick his herbs. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day Ash was back walking over the stone bridge. He sighed pushing some of his long silver hair behind his hair. Hmpf. Ash heard footsteps approaching him, turning around he was met with people much taller than him. A hard object hit him on the face as he fell to the ground.

"Sorry, did that hurt." one of them sneered.

"We don't welcome weirdos like you here, what do you even think you're doing." Grabbing the jar of herbs and smashing it to the ground. they pointed at him."Grab 'em will ya'"

A masculine have human have fish breed lifted him by the collar and had him dangling over the edge of the bridge. His lungs became tight, Help, someone anyone. 

"PLEASE, please put me down-" Ash spoke panicly. "PLEASE!!!"  eyes welling up with tears as he clawed at the hand holding his collar."I-I-"

"What gets on with it will yah"

"I don't know how to swim, I-I can't die yet there's so much I could have done." Tears were now streaming out of his emerald eyes trailing down his white pale skin.

"BAHAHAHAaaa." they laughed," Drop him."

He felt his collar become loose as he fell backward. The world was moving in slow motion as he fell. Reaching up for anything to grab onto as his hair came out of his ponytail covering his vision in a fog of silver. no no no no no nono, please not like this. He thought to himself. just then something hard hit the back of his head followed by his body falling through the ice. then everything went black.

.It was all Black.