Warnings and Notes

Author's Note: Most of this will be written from the perspective of Silver. POV changes will be mentioned at the beginning of each part, but if none is stated then it's Silver.

If you are new here, or returning to reread this, please know that a friend (Update: Partner) and I are working on rewriting the published chapters before we continue updating PMMD. I will update the chapters with the newly written ones as we go along.

Newly rewritten chapters use italicised words for thoughts and bold ones for emphasis.

Older updates to chapters use -dashes like this- to convey thoughts, while italicised words are used for emphasis.

Also

  TRIGGER WARNING!

There are sensitive themes such as:

Death.

Suicide.

Parental, emotional, and mental abuse.

And also there is:

Cursing.

If these are in anyway upsetting or distressing to you...

PLEASE DON'T READ!

If you continue, please do it at your own discretion.  And if something upsets you, please don't take it out on me or my editor, as it's not only rude, but also discouraging to see.

Also, please don't comment asking when this will be done, or if I'm continuing it. It stresses me out, I feel pressured when asked, it makes my motivation to write go down, and is overall not really a pleasant comment to get in my notifications. 

So, try to keep your comments story related. Please. I really don't want to come off as rude when I tell people to not comment that, as I constantly feel like I do.

To answer however. Yes, we will be continuing and we don't know when this will be done. As we don't have a set date or time.

So, now that we have that settled, lets get on to the fic.

Also apologies to those thinking this is a new chapter-