Legendary Squire.

Author's Note. This is the longest chapter of the story yet. I really like it because this portion of the story gave rise to its very existence. Without this stuff popping into my head, this would not have been written at all.

I make no apologies for anything I write in these next few closing chapters.

For those who do not know what an estuary accent is or what it sounds like, think Krystal from StarFox. Don't know who that is? Youtube it.

It is essentially a British accent. I was initially going to write it out entirely but decided to just mention the accent because writing it out would be so taxing on the reader to decipher.

Please. Remember to vote on chapters if you like my story, as it tells other readers of its quality and helps more people see my work. Thank you kindly.

Cover image commissioned and drawn by NamelessHiredArtist. https://www.deviantart.com/namelesshiredartist

Please go and view their art and commission them. They have incredible talent, and I was lucky to have them draw anything for me.

Fanart of Marianna by my darling Zodiac Tiger: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/zodiactiger/

...

...

...

...

...

...

....

....

Kelly...

...

Star...

...

Tom...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Wolfe."

...

...

...

...

"Master Wolfe?"

...

...

...

...

"Hm?" Kiel opened his eyes groggily to the sound of the voice.

...

"Are you alright, milord? You were tossing and turning in your sleep... I know tis a long ride to the castle, but I grew concerned with your excessive sleeping." The man looked back from his place at the front of the fancy carriage.

Kiel looked around, feeling disoriented, and for a moment, he wasn't even sure who this person speaking to him was. After some thought, however, the name came into his mind.

"Ah... Eliot... Forgive me... I am not feeling like myself today." Kiel answered politely but in a semi-state of confusion.

"I'll say, milord. You were murmuring in your rest and seemed to be in a sad mood before leaving the estate this morning."