Nishinoya Yuu | Hearing Things Pt.1

In this AU, you can hear what your soulmate hears. So if their listening to music you can hear it in your head.

You are Asahi's little sister, your a first year. Your parents always compare you to Asahi. It's like you can never work hard enough when you have flawless grades.

"Sis, come on, time for....school are you ok?" My older brother asked. I had been at my desk all night.

"Mhm, coming." I yawned. I dont have a bedroom door. My parents took it off the hinges because I'm 'always on my phone'.

As we go down to the kitchen mom is standing there.

"Y/N...you made a 98 on your last test...wheres the other 2 points?" She asked. "I forgot to show my work on two problems because there wasn't enough room." I mumbled. "You should do what it take for full credit!" She shouted. She rose her hand to hit me and I flinched.

"Mom, let it go, shes had a long week, shes also been studying none stop." Asahi jumped in. "Y/N, trybharder next time..maybe you'll eventually make it to your brothers level." She said and walked out the front door. "You need to study more when you get home." Dad said walking in quickly. "And no you arent going to basketball practice, your going to practice with your brother to do homework." He said and walked out.

I felt like crying but I couldnt. Not infront of Asahi.

"You ok?" He asked referencing the slap I almost got. I nodded. "Hows the bruise on your arm?" He asked. I rolled duper my sleeve. It was almost faded.

We made it to school and I sat at my desk by the window.

I put my phone on the edge of my desk to record the lecture so I could take a nap.

I was woken up by Yamaguchi. "Y/N, come on, it's time for the next class." She said softly. "Ok." I said quietly and packed up.

At lunch i sat with my brother and his team and put my earphones in to listen to the lecture and started writing notes.

"Y/N, put the pencil down." He said. I put my hand up and finished my page.

"I have to keep going, i have to get a perfect score." I yawned. "Your gonna overwork yourself, forget what mom and dad said you need a break." Asahi said. "I need to study." I said.

"Hey guys did anyone you hear a lecture going on?" Nishinoya came to t he table.

*************

"And when you cross divide then multiply by the square root you get tour andwer."

"Whoa...math lecture...how come I heard all the way in the lunch room?" I ask myself.

I walked up to the table and sat next to Y/N.

"Hey guys did anyone here a lecture going on?" I asked. "No?" Yachi questioned.

I shrugged.

"Whoa, calculus, arent you a first year?" I asked Y/N. "Mhm." She hummed. "I thought you didnt take calculus till 3rd year?" I looked at Asahi. "Mom pushed her to do Advanced classes which she is doing very well in by the way." He looked at her.

I noticed her bags under her eyes.

At practice after school she wasnt at basketball practice like normal. She was doing homework and studying in the gym with us.

********************

On more page. One more chapter. I'm already 5 chapters ahead in my studies. I can do more.