Kenma Kozume | Hanahaki

In this AU the soulmate couple both have the Hanahaki disease. The flowers are the color of their soulmates eyes. It only stops when an act of love between the couple is initiated. After the person turns 21 the disease slowly kills them.

"Another day another green rose." I sighed waking up surrounded by petals.

I washed off and then got changed for school.

While I was waiting on Kuroo I coughed up few more bloody petals.

"You good ken?" He asked joining me. "I need to find my sould mate fast, I dont know how much more of this I can take." I say spitting out another petal.

*******************

"Ugh, I hate this so much." I groan staring at the bloody golden brown rose on my desk. "Whoa you good?" Yamamoto asked. "You tell me." I reveal the flower covered in blood. "Eesh, have you tried water?" He asked. "Hmm, water plus plant growing inside of me, now how would that turn out?" I say sarcastically and spit out a petal.

"Of a people it had to be someone with GOLDEN  brown eyes." I sigh walking to the gym.

*******************

Our new manager Y/N walked in and sat on the bench.

I notice her get into a coughing fit and reach into her mouth. She pulled a green stem followed by a golden brown rose with blood on it.

I just so happened to get to coughing too.

I pulled a green stem followed by an emerald green rose from my throat.

The rule is when you can pull a whole ass flower out...your soulmate is near.

I sneezed and then spit out a petal.

****************

"Maybe their in the gym?" I ask myself.

I flip through the boys profiles and I come across Kenma.

He has Golden brown eyes. I compare it to the flower in my hand.

"Kenma, do you still have to rose you pulled put earlier?" I ask across the gym. "Yeah, it's in my bag." He says.

We've always been close. I love liked since forever. He probably doesnt feel the same.

I pull the emerald green rose from his bag and then I pull out my mirror.

********************

I've liked Y/N for years. She probably doesnt feel the same.

I saw her comparing Rose's and the rose I had pull to her eyes.

"You know, I never thought it could've been her." I mumble to myself.

After practice she stops me before we get on the bus.

"Kenma Kozume, I have loved you for several years." She says. "Y/N what?" I ask. She hold up the roses. "Hello soulmate." She shrugs.

I was so overflowed with happiness I didnt know what to do.

******************

Kenma put his hands on my face and kissed me. "Go kenma!" I hear from Kuroo. "Yeah get it cuz!" Yamamoto hollars. I blush.

I feel all tingly inside and both Kenma and I go into a coughing fit.

One final flower comes from both of us.

Years later*

Ah yes the life of 2 teen parents.

Kenma got. a little excited and we had kid during our 2nd year. And again during 3rd.

So now we have a 2 year old boy and 1 year old girl.

"Kenma, can you open the apartment door?" I ask. He nods and does so.

We walked into our new apartment.

"Welcome home." I say to our kids. Our baby girl just laughs and our boy runs around discovering.

"I love you." I say to Kenma right before bed that night. "I love you too." He smiles.